X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Bat
    Batman Fanatic
    • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by mitchedwards
    but I rarely play online games. I hate listening to 10 and 12 year old kids cussing and screaming in my ear as I play.

I play online...but don't have to listen to Children. I'm either in private chat with my Friends...or playing with my "Clan" 2old2play(must be 25 to join).

And then of course...there's always the "mute" Button.
    sigpic

Comment

• jimbutsu
      Memory *is* RAM!
      • Apr 11, 2002

I think all that will change when MAG gets released in January. This will be the multiplayer game for the PS3.

Call me old school, but I rarely play online games. I hate listening to 10 and 12 year old kids cussing and screaming in my ear as I play.
      I don't know about MAG - and for that matter DCU Online - simply because Sony doesn't have their house in order as far as a reliable, quick network. I've been unable to play Lego games with a friend a couple miles away because their network is so bad- never happens on the 360.

Of course, you do pay the $50 a year for Live, and PSN is free, but I've gotten my fittybuxworth.

As for the kidz, I'm with you there. I only use a headset when I'm on with my crew and we're in a party together.
      "If you take a dog which is starving and feed him and make him prosperous, that dog will not bite you. This is the primary difference between a dog and a man."

- Mark Twain

Comment

• mitchedwards
        Mego Preservation Society
        • May 2, 2003

Originally posted by jimbutsu
        I don't know about MAG - and for that matter DCU Online - simply because Sony doesn't have their house in order as far as a reliable, quick network. I've been unable to play Lego games with a friend a couple miles away because their network is so bad- never happens on the 360.

Of course, you do pay the $50 a year for Live, and PSN is free, but I've gotten my fittybuxworth.

As for the kidz, I'm with you there. I only use a headset when I'm on with my crew and we're in a party together.
        MAG is by the original designers of SOCOM. It will be the largest and best tested online shooter. I'm really hoping this will be the standard.

Never had a problem playing online with my PS3. One thing I have learned is the PS3 does not like to sit behind your router. Especially during system upgrades and software installs. Plopping the PS3 in my routers DMZ fixed all that

Think B.A. Where did you hide the Megos?

Comment

• jimbutsu
          Memory *is* RAM!
          • Apr 11, 2002

Never had a problem playing online with my PS3. One thing I have learned is the PS3 does not like to sit behind your router. Especially during system upgrades and software installs. Plopping the PS3 in my routers DMZ fixed all that
          I may try this out... if it doesn't work, I'm holding YOU personally responsible!
          "If you take a dog which is starving and feed him and make him prosperous, that dog will not bite you. This is the primary difference between a dog and a man."

- Mark Twain

Comment

• mitchedwards
            Mego Preservation Society
            • May 2, 2003

Originally posted by jimbutsu
            I may try this out... if it doesn't work, I'm holding YOU personally responsible!
            If it does not work send me your PS3

Think B.A. Where did you hide the Megos?

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎