X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Figuremod73
    That 80's guy
    • Jul 27, 2011

Retro Handhelds

Been awhile since ive been at the museum. The last few years my action figure collecting has gone on the backburner a good bit and im gaming alot more as a hobby. Ive really taken to the different handhelds on the market, my favorite and the most powerful one I currently own being the Anbernic RG505. It can play up to gamecube and playstation 2 (more or less) and has a nice battery life depending on how demanding the game is. Im also planning to get a Retroid Pocket 4 Pro later in the year. Probably when it becomes more easily available.

Any collectors or potential collectors? Pretty great way to play your favorite games on trips.

In this video we take look at the All New Retroid Pocket 4 Pro handheld gaming device. This is the Most Powerful and Fastest Retroid device yet, Powered by t...

• drquest
    ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
    • Apr 17, 2012

My youngest son and I collect older handhelds and newer ones when he think he has to have it. He has an Anbernic, not that same model you mentioned, but for Christmas I got him an Analogue Pocket, orange in color. Was able to get one ordered when they had a drop of them. It's really a nice piece of hardware, and he enjoys it a lot.

He has a display shelf shelf full of original Game Boys, gameboy pocket, color, micro, advance, advance SP's, DS's, etc.... Also has Sony PSP's, PSP Go, and a couple of vita's that are modded. My vintage Atari Lynx is also on display. It's a fun hobby for sure.
    Danny(Drquest)
    Captain Action HQ
    Retro shirts and stuff
    More retro shirts
    Stuff For Sale

Comment

• Figuremod73
      That 80's guy
      • Jul 27, 2011

I'll like to go back and get a Gameboy Color. Not sure if at this point if i can enjoy a non backlit handheld but I would if I can find a decent deal. Right now I think Im mostly interested in getting a Evercade system of some kind and Retroid Pocket 4 pro....and a Atari 2600+. Got alot on the list.

Comment

• drquest
        ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
        • Apr 17, 2012

This is by far my favorite handheld.

Danny(Drquest)
        Captain Action HQ
        Retro shirts and stuff
        More retro shirts
        Stuff For Sale

Comment

Working...