X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Megotastrophe
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 29, 2018

Eaglemoss Is Gone But the Enterprise D Lives On

So Fanhome is continuing to produce the unfinished NCC1701D kit but the article claims it’s 1/8 scale. Interesting to see what a Big Jim scale Enterprise would look like. I’m sure most collectors would have an issue finding the right Detolf. Let’s hope it was a typo

Fanhome, in partnership with Paramount Consumer Products, has resurrected the assembly model of the legendary starship, the U.S.S. Enterprise-D, from Star Trek: The Next Generation. The Next Generation Enterprise-D Model model is designed for fans to assemble, part by part, month by month, breathing life into the beloved starship once again. Originally released by Eaglemoss, the collection was cancelled following the company's collapse last year.
  • Obibob
    Museum Super Collector
    • Jul 27, 2007

The press release mentioned the dimensions as being: “…a striking 26.5 inches long and 20 inches wide…” so it’s definitely not 1:8 scale

Comment

• Megotastrophe
      Permanent Member
      • Jun 29, 2018

Pffft I was well aware it wasn’t 1/8 scale but I was having fun with their assertion that it was. I know that they were doing 1/8 scale cars like the BTTF DeLorean and I think the numbers got sticky as they were writing.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎