• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • B-Lister
    Eccentric Weirdo
    • Mar 19, 2010

Originally posted by Liu Bei
    Gotcha.
    Show me on the doll where I specifically called someone a sexist.
    Last edited by B-Lister; Jul 5, '23, 3:46 PM.
    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

i went and saw it over the weekend. I really enjoyed it and thought it was a good end for the series. or at least the series with Ford in it. i have to watch again but after one viewing i do put it last in terms of favorites, but that being said, i still really enjoyed it and want to see it again

Comment

• KingKickass1983
        Career Member
        • Jan 19, 2019

I watched it last night on pirate tv. I went in with low expectations as I'd heard a lot of bad press about it...

but it was ok! Not up there with Raiders, but far from being a bad movie.

Helena Shaw wasn't even annoying or anything!

They did Mutt dirty though...
        Wanted:

Diamond select Spider-man hands. Long shot, I know...but ya never know..

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

I liked it. It wasn't a passing of the torch movie and I liked the way Indy grabbed his hat at the end. I think it ran maybe a hair long other than that it was fine.
          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎