X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Meule
    Verbose Member
    • Nov 14, 2004

Definitely the aliens
    But it's been so long since I've seen the show, I really need to get me the DVD's
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• huedell
      Museum Ball Eater
      • Dec 31, 2003

I'd have to check again, but it seems like no one really mentioned the
      Tribbles episode or even the evil Kirk episode all that much, and how about
      the one where Kirk and Spock go back in time & Spock wears the knit cap to cover up his ears?

Those are the only ones I really remember from childhood
      "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• Mikey
        Verbose Member
        • Aug 9, 2001

To me, Tribbles, Mirror-Mirror and City on the Edge -------- were all good episodes, but they've been so overplayed and over-rated, I just don't care for them much any more.
        They're totally WORN OUT forever

It's kind of like the giant old lady Zone episode--- where the humans land in her attic.
        Played 100,000,000,000,000,000,000 times in repeats
        It used to be entertaining....... now it's just blahhh and i'd much rather watch something more obscure------ perhaps even something I didn't like before.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎