Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have any info on screen used TARDIS props ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mikey
    Verbose Member
    • Aug 9, 2001

Anyone have any info on screen used TARDIS props ?

Does anyone have a link to show the different TARDIS exterior props used thoughout the series ?

m
  • Bo8a_Fett
    Pat Troughton in disguise
    • Nov 21, 2007

There you go matey...enjoy:
    The TARDIS Library - the design, history and how to build details of Police Boxes and TARDISes
    The Definitive TARDIS Prop history / The TARDIS Library
    ENGLISH AND DAMN PROUD OF IT British by birth....English by the grace of God. Yes Jamie...it is big isn't it....

Comment

• Mikey
      Verbose Member
      • Aug 9, 2001

Great info, Rog !!!!!!!

Thanks

Comment

• monkey tennis
        "Kiss my face."
        • Jun 8, 2007

Cool...Good one Roger.
        "I've just bought a house. It's got a Buck Rogers Toilet. One yank, all gone!"

Comment

• Bo8a_Fett
          • Nov 21, 2007

If you need any prop building reference photo's I could always dig around my bookshelves and scan some in.
          ENGLISH AND DAMN PROUD OF IT British by birth....English by the grace of God. Yes Jamie...it is big isn't it....

Comment

• AUSSIE-Rebooted-AMM
            I was NEVER here!
            • Jun 22, 2008

I remember when I was like 13 or so. . . making like 20 or more Paper Tardis' (or is that Tardii ?), and like 50 or mare Paper Daleks and surrounding my room in them.

They were in a Doc Who Technical Manual, that you photocopied, cut out and folded and glued. Wish I could find those again . . .of course no doubt they are on the net somewhere if I was really bothered to find them again.

Comment

• Bo8a_Fett
              • Nov 21, 2007

I've got a copy of the tecnical manual somewhere...in a box....lol...but its a bit like the final scene in raiders at my house....what box...if I find it i'll throw ya some scans....there is a new book out at the mo that has punch out fold and make Tardis , k-9, dalek, cyberman head....its very good

Comment

• AUSSIE-Rebooted-AMM
                I was NEVER here!
                • Jun 22, 2008

Cool. . . thanks Roger!!! Tell me about the whole Which box thing. . .I used to have a two car garage. . . now I just have a ****ed off wife wondering why she can't get her car in the garage!!

So. . . what did we decide. . .is the plural. . .TARDII ???

Comment

• Bo8a_Fett
                  • Nov 21, 2007

It can only be TARDIS's as other wise would it be Time And Relative Dimension In India?

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎