Game of Thrones: Season Six

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gummi
    replied
    I can't believe season 6 is over already. I'm counting the minutes until next April, it's going to be amazing!

Leave a comment:

• Nostalgiabuff
    replied
    I want to high five Arya.
    I thought the same thing. that was a loooong time coming.

Leave a comment:

• Sideshow Spock
    replied
    SPOILERS

Delighted to see the massive turnover in King's Landing, and I loved the tone of how that scene developed. I have nothing against Margery, but her time was definitely up from a story line perspective. Even more delighted to see Dany and Co on their way to Westeros. Jon being named KotN fell kinda flat for me, it was a lot more effective when the proud Stark banner men declared for Robb, than when these slugs who wouldn't answer the call now back the winning side. And obviously we're being set up for more annoying Sansa/Jon "conflict" as Balish whispers in her ear..

And now, we wait 10 months..

Leave a comment:

• palitoy
    replied
    Ugh, I have out of town company so I was forbidden to watch it until Tuesday (we get together with our neighbour to watch GoT)

However, I did happen to flip by more than once and spoil the show for myself a little. .

I want to high five Arya.

Leave a comment:

• Nostalgiabuff
    replied
    great episode. cannot believe the death count

Leave a comment:

• Hector
    replied
    Wow, that was one helluva season finale...it started with a BANG...

Just as satisfying as Battle of the Bast*rds...

Leave a comment:

• Hector
    replied
    You mean Jon Snow's sword is made of rubber?

Leave a comment:

• Sideshow Spock
    replied
    Originally posted by cjefferys
    Ok, thanks, now that does sound familiar.
    I should correct myself - Davos did question it further this season, but was interrupted by Brienne..

Leave a comment:

• cjefferys
    replied
    Ok, thanks, now that does sound familiar.

Leave a comment:

• Sideshow Spock
    replied
    Originally posted by cjefferys
    One thing that's bugging me is that just now Davos gets a clue of what happened to Shireen. Maybe I missed it, but hasn't he been wondering what happened to her? Had he asked anyone about her?
    When Mellisandre returned to castle black after Stannis' army was routed, both Jon and Davos approached her to ask about Stannis and Shireen, and she just gave them both a silent look of "all were lost". Davos just assumed she was killed by the Bolton army and didn't question it further..
    Last edited by Sideshow Spock; Jun 22, '16, 2:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• palitoy
    replied
    I found it.

Leave a comment:

• alex
    replied
    Originally posted by palitoy

Brian did U find this, or make it yourself lol.....

Leave a comment:

• cjefferys
    replied
    Unfortunately, Rickon's death was so predictable and telegraphed. And since we've barely seen him in years, his death didn't have much of an emotional impact.

One thing that's bugging me is that just now Davos gets a clue of what happened to Shireen. Maybe I missed it, but hasn't he been wondering what happened to her? Had he asked anyone about her?

Leave a comment:

• palitoy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• alex
    replied
    Watching this originally,when Ramsey was firing arrows, surely you would be running in a zig zag , no?

Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎