X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Warcraft teaser trailer.

Hard to make out much of anything because the trailer is so short and everything goes by so quickly. Hopefully it will be good.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Klosterheim
    Persistent Member
    • Mar 23, 2013

I'm really in to it. I very much want to see Warcraft!

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

I'm cautiously optimistic for it. The downside for me is it takes place so early in the Horde versus Alliance time line it leaves out a lot of the really cool stuff like the Draenei, Night Elves and Forsaken.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

Full Warcraft trailer.

It's not really Warcraft without pink haired Gnome Warlocks.

Comment

• acrovader
          Career Member
          • Jan 19, 2011

Looks too much like a damn video game.
          I am more than machine. More than man. More than a fusion of the two.

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

It's Warcraft, it's supposed to look like the video game.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
              Eloquent Member
              • Jan 19, 2008

Too.....much....c.g.i......

Comment

• Werewolf
                Inhuman
                • Jul 14, 2003

I love seeing practical effects in movies as much, if not more, than the next person. But criticizing a movie based on a series of video games trying to emulate the look of those games is maybe not entirely fair. The movie actually looks to be doing a pretty good job of capturing the look, style and art design of the game.

Here's the cinematic trailer for the upcoming World of Warcraft expansion for comparison.

Comment

• FETT1
                  Veteran Member
                  • Aug 4, 2012

CGi....ugh....bad bad bad !!
                  if it AIN'T a toy..I DON'T WANT IT !!!

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎