Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • johnmiic
    Adrift
    • Sep 6, 2002

You mean no one likes the GAL 1980 episode the Night The Cylons Came where we repeatedly hear about the Meatballs at the Haloween party being bad for you?

Or how about the original plot twist where Troy and Dillon try to escape capture by changing into white tuxedoes and tap dancing on stage with Hanna-Barberra animals?

Or Wolfman Jack guest starring?

I think even Rob Brittanicus would agree-television at it's finest!!!!!

Comment

• johnmiic
      Adrift
      • Sep 6, 2002

I dunno guys. I think the show ran out of ideas. Many stories are just teasing viewers on Religion and Politics, ( Verbotten subjects in General Buzz!!!!). They keep re-hashing current events like the stolen American election in 2000, or terrorist scenarios since 9/11.

They really haven't done much to search for Earth. That plot is pretty much abandoned and was suppossed to be the basis for Galactica in the first place.

Comment

• txteach
        Banned
        • Jun 17, 2005

I guess the "stolen" American election doesn't count as politics? I want them to leave on a high note.

Comment

• johnmiic
          Adrift
          • Sep 6, 2002

I don't want to start a civil war here or get the No Politics Allowed lecture but Ron Moore said in his audio commentary for the most recent season released on DVD that he would have a plot-line where Rosalyn steals an election similar to the 2000 election, ( meaning in the USA). (Paraphrasing).

My info comes from Antonio, who is a member on the boards but has not been posting recently because he is busy with work. I don't want to offend anyone here by saying it or debate this because it gives Brian a headache. It's just what Ron Moore said he was going to do.
          Last edited by johnmiic; Jun 19, '07, 9:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎