X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

Star Trek Door Chime

I could barely resist buying this and now they've dropped the price. Time to annoy the crap out of my friends and family.

Buy Star Trek Electronic Motion-Sensitive Door Chime at Entertainment Earth. Mint Condition Guaranteed. FREE SHIPPING on eligible purchases. Shop now!
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Lol, that's pretty neat.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

back up to full price. I thought about buying it yesterday but I am betting the novelty wears off pretty fast and the batteries mysteriously disappear

Comment

• megoscott
        Founding Partner
        • Nov 17, 2006

I grabbed one, I have that red sliding door in my toy room, it'll be awesome!
        This profile is no longer active.

Comment

• ubermanx
          Career Member
          • Jul 3, 2013

I've had one of these on my office door at work for awhile and it drives everyone crazy. I love it but they all hate it.

- Marty

Comment

• supes
            For the love of Mego's!
            • Jan 19, 2004

It was on a one day special, I showed it to the wife and asked what she thought about buying it. to my surprise she said it was awesome and we had to buy it! It is going to be installed right next to the pocket door that goes into the room with my dispaly cases! I knew she was a keeper!

For the love of Mego's

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎