• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Thunderbirds are go!

New series voice cast revealed.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • raider5gt
    Museum Tree Cutter
    • Nov 25, 2007

I heard about this on the radio the other day,I loved all Supermarionation stuff by Gerry Anderson when I was a kid.

It's great to hear that David Graham will be back as Lady Penelope's butler again.He always had that distinctive voice. Yes M'lady.

Never stand behind a cow when it sneezes.

Comment

• Mikey
      Verbose Member
      • Aug 9, 2001

Interesting

Comment

• HardyGirl
        Mego Museum's Poster Girl
        • Apr 3, 2007

It'll probably be CGI, though. I really doubt in this day and age of technology they'd go for marionettes. Too bad. But I will say that it's pretty amazing that David Graham would reprise his role 50 years later!
        "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
        'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
        Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
        If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• Aricosaur
          Museum Super Collector
          • Jul 26, 2013

...with world-famous Weta Workshop (Avatar, King Kong, The Lord of the Rings) designing the series and producing the miniatures.
          Quote from the article with emphasis added by me. Sounds like it may be miniatures if I'm reading this correctly. However, they may be using the term "miniatures" loosely. I'd love to see a series with actual miniatures.

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

I'm thinking CGI animated characters with model sets.

"Debuting on ITV in the UK in 2015 this re-invention of Gerry and Sylvia Anderson's much-loved series will be produced using an innovative mix of CGI animation and live-action miniature sets."

Could be very cool.
            You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Access
              Veteran Member
              • May 22, 2013

What made it cool was the marionettes and the models! Cgi will ruin this!

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎