X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jds1911a1
    Alan Scott is the best GL
    • Aug 8, 2007

Originally posted by Bo8a_Fett
    There were a few hints ..in one episode a cigerette bcase with J D initialled on it is seen, There is constination over something Leo McKern saying " "See me in the morning Drake!" in "Once upon a Time"(it was actually ""See me in the morning break!" as in the script) and in Danger Man Drake says "Be Seeing you in a few episodes".
    McGoohan always said he wasn't but the co-creater George Markstein always insisted it was a direct sequal but they never officially stated it.
    I had heard Mcgoohan deny it wasn't Drake but I didn't know that Markstein actually stated he was. niever noticed the cigarette case either but it was another great hook in the show for me (and i am sure for people who saw it first run too) thanks

Comment

• jds1911a1
      • Aug 8, 2007

make that "deny it was drake" my mind got ahead of my fingers

Comment

• ctc
        Fear the monkeybat!
        • Aug 16, 2001

>I had heard Mcgoohan deny it was Drake but I didn't know that Markstein actually stated he was.

The two of them have been doing that since the show aired.

Don C.

Comment

• Hector
          el Hombre de Acero
          • May 19, 2003

The Prisoner is a great show...and I think it would translate well into a new feature film.
          sigpic

Comment

• Bo8a_Fett
            Pat Troughton in disguise
            • Nov 21, 2007

Maybe a couple of films...I really don't feel they could do it justice in one movie.
            ENGLISH AND DAMN PROUD OF IT British by birth....English by the grace of God. Yes Jamie...it is big isn't it....

Comment

• jds1911a1
              • Aug 8, 2007

agree with bo8a - As much as I love the prisoner I can't see it working as a 2-3 hour feaure it would seen rushed
              unless it is a mutli part one (like BOURNE or LOTR trilogy) and I don't have the patiece to wait a year or more between segments.

I actually have been so unhappy with the tv show to movie retreads I woudl hate to see something I really llved messed up again (like Hitchikers Guide was)

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎