X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jwyblejr
    galactic yo-yo
    • Apr 6, 2006

So long Futurama

Comedy Central had an ad tonight that June 19th starts the new and final season.
  • mazinz
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 2, 2007

I had no idea it was even still going
    "What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hells Angels is currently unclear,"

Starroid Raiders Dagon wrote "No Dime Store Monster left behind"

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

It was my favourite show on TV during it's original run, I never really got into the new ones. I think those (IMO terrible) DVD movies had a lot to do with it but I thought the new series was actually well done from what I've watched.
      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• huedell
        Museum Ball Eater
        • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by palitoy
        It was my favourite show on TV during it's original run, I never really got into the new ones. I think those (IMO terrible) DVD movies had a lot to do with it but I thought the new series was actually well done from what I've watched.
        Pretty much same deal with me. I thought the original series was perfect, save literally one or two episodes. The quality of the DVD stuff was so "not that" that I've essentially not watched any more of the stuff since. To think that there may be new episodes that are of the level of quality of the classic episodes... it's like, wow.

Can you, Brian, or anyone that has a favorite post-classic episode tell me the name of it, because it'd be cool to check out new episodes per recommendation. Incidentally, favorite classic episodes of mine were the Popplers one (The Problem With Popplers), the one where Bender is a gangster (Bender Gets Made), the one where Zoidberg's uncle and Calculon star in a movie (That's Lobstertainment).
        "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• Mikey
          Verbose Member
          • Aug 9, 2001

I never liked the original series until they went in reruns.

I didn't care for the movies much.

The new series was ok, but after a year I stopped watching --- just got bored with the show like what happened with the Simpsons

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎