X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fuzzysnail
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 18, 2007

Battlestar Galactica : Blood

Did anyone catch this last night (Sunday)? It kinda snuck up on me. I haven't been watching the SciFi channel as much lately, and just came upon it. Is this a new series or just a stand alone one shot two hour movie? It takes place during the first Cylon war. Chronilogicaly its between Caprica and Battlestar. It was fun to watch, I hope it continues. It had the old cylon raiders and vipers battling it out in space just like in the eighties....Heres hoping that there is more.
  • jwyblejr
    galactic yo-yo
    • Apr 6, 2006

When I realized when it took place,I turned it off. To me,the first series should have been it. We pretty much know how things will end.

Comment

• fallensaviour
      Talkative Member
      • Aug 28, 2006

About to watch it right now!!!
      “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• Fuzzysnail
        Persistent Member
        • Feb 18, 2007

Its not how you die, its how you live your life. For me the Story is the interesting part, not how it ends. True I knew Adama was going to survive the episode, but the story and the history that was shown was great. If you missed it, you missed out. Great SciFi.

Comment

• fallensaviour
          Talkative Member
          • Aug 28, 2006

Husker!!!
          Nice movie I enjoyed it.
          “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• drquest
            ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
            • Apr 17, 2012

Totally missed this was on, but I set the DVR to record it today. I was in Walking Dead mode last night, so no way I was going to get to watch it anyhow...

Weird that it's SciFi type stuff on SyFy.....
            Danny(Drquest)
            Captain Action HQ
            Retro shirts and stuff
            More retro shirts
            Stuff For Sale

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡