Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YOU are writing SW: Episode VII...give us your opening crawl...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

YOU are writing SW: Episode VII...give us your opening crawl...

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far, away...

STAR WARS

Episode VII

The Fragile Peace

It has been 30 years since the fall of the Galactic Empire. After the deaths of Emperor Palpatine and Darth Vader, the disbanded Imperial fleet spread throughout the galaxy. Some high ranking Imperials sought refuge from persecution while others sought to seize control of whatever remained of the Empire. Jedi Master Luke Skywalker and his sister, Princess Leia Organa oversaw the formation of a New Republic and Jedi Order. Grand Admiral Ackbar and General Lando Calrissian were elected as Co-Chancellors of the New Republic, with all decisions now requiring the agreement of both Chancellors to ensure no one person could ever again take control of the Senate. The galaxy has been free from tyranny and war for decades, but evil influences from outside are waiting patiently. As the aging Chancellors and Jedi Master become complacent in their peaceful existence, this new evil will threaten all that has been built...
    Last edited by enyawd72; Feb 3, '13, 6:40 AM.
  • Gorn Captain
    Invincible Ironing Man
    • Feb 28, 2008

It has been 10 years since the death of The Emperor.
    The Jedi Council can no longer function, as it has been overrun by Ewoks. At first, everyone thought they were so cute, but now the little buggers call all the shots. Jedi Masters are allowed into their hallowed chambers only if they say "nub nub eeyah nub nub" first. Every spoken decision must be followed by a wickedly cool drum solo on some old stormtrooper helmets.
    All this will change as Han Solo and Chewie head off to find the mystical "Ewok Annihilator" aka "Old Painless", to save the Universe from a fate worse than death...
    "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

In the decades since the fall of Palpatine and his evil empire, the Jedi Order has been rebuilt and has established a new temple on the remote moon of Endor. There, aided by the fabled Ewok medicine Man, Logray, they have prospered and spread peace throughout the galaxy.
      Meanwhile, the New Republic government established by Princess Leia and her consort, the legendary hero, Han Solo, has slowly fallen back into old habits of greed and corruption.
      Now a new evil has arisen in the far corners of the galaxy, an evil that will threaten everyone. Feeling a great disturbance in the force, Grand Master Luke Skywalker, leads an expedition of new, young jedi Knights, to discover the cause of the disturbance.

Comment

• JediJaida
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 14, 2008

It has been one thousand years since the fall of Palpatine's Empire, and the deeds of Jedi Master Skywalker, his sister Princess Leia Organa and her consort Han Solo, Darth Vader and the Jedi of old are relegated to musty history books and worn down holocrons.

Now, in a new day and age, a new set of heroes arises, as well as a new evil.

In the center of the galaxy, an ancient evil is forming. Last seen and defeated fifty thousand years in the past, it has spent that time regenerating and healing in order to rend the galaxy asunder in order to spread it's evil throughout the universe itself.

On an unremarkable planet called Orrin, a young initiate in the Sisters of Amorel will find herself flung right into the maw of a destiny that has always been hers.......
        JediJaida

Comment

• torgospizza
          Theocrat of Pan Tang
          • Aug 19, 2010

Originally posted by JediJaida
          On an unremarkable planet called Orrin, a young initiate in the Sisters of will find herself flung right into the maw of a destiny that has always been hers.......
          Did you come up with that? I thought it sounded familiar and Googled to see what the reference was, but couldn't find anything. If that's original, you need to get writing pronto. Sounds kind of Dune-ish.

Comment

• dee T.
            Veteran Member
            • Sep 25, 2012

Originally posted by Gorn Captain
            It has been 10 years since the death of The Emperor.
            The Jedi Council can no longer function, as it has been overrun by Ewoks. At first, everyone thought they were so cute, but now the little buggers call all the shots. Jedi Masters are allowed into their hallowed chambers only if they say "nub nub eeyah nub nub" first. Every spoken decision must be followed by a wickedly cool drum solo on some old stormtrooper helmets.
            All this will change as Han Solo and Chewie head off to find the mystical "Ewok Annihilator" aka "Old Painless", to save the Universe from a fate worse than death...
            Clothes make the doll

Comment

• dee T.
              Veteran Member
              • Sep 25, 2012

Its been 50 years since the fall of the Empire and Emperor Palpitine's ruler ship. Luke is now a aged Jedi master and his son Anakin, has now became a leading member of the Jedi counselor. He has taken the responsibility of helping his Aunt Princess Leia Organa restore her home world of Alderaan, that was destroyed by the old Empire. Alderaan is slowly returning as a planet again and it is showing signs of life again little by little. While Benjamin is out on the mission to a new reborn Alderaan with his Aunt, Han Solo and Chewbacca are out on a mission with the Rebel leaders to establish peace with other worlds. Then, Luke gets a disturbing sense of the force. There is danger coming, and it could be heading towards their home planet, Dantooine. The danger Luke senses seems to be greater than what he faced with the Empire. With a stronger ever ready army than what the Empire had ever owned, and a more powerful evil on the horizon that's been kept a secret hundreds of years before the empire existed.
              Last edited by dee T.; Feb 4, '13, 3:56 PM. Reason: double posted
              Clothes make the doll

Comment

• huedell
                Museum Ball Eater
                • Dec 31, 2003

Hi y'all.

I happened upon this thread today.

You wouldn't believe how much "What if" fantasy stuff i jotted down when the Disney thing was announced.

I was pretty excited.

Here's the crawl I wrote for an episode seven....
                --------------------------------------------------------------
                STAR WARS
                EPISODE VII: POWER OF THE FORCE

40 Years after the destruction of the Empire. Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, assisted by his nephew Anakin Solo, and niece Jaina Solo, lead a new Jedi Council embedded in the galaxy's current political system now known as the "Modern Republic".

Jedi Master Leia Organa, now estranged from husband Republic General Han Solo, oversees a Jedi Training School. Chancellor Wedge Antilles presides over the Republic's Senate. Luke and Leia are presently training their young jedi council as a capable Republic military squad.

A planet-sized space station called Gold Ring is the Republic's primary military weapon. Remnants of the Empire have been rebuilding a military fleet for decades and now the vulnerable Gold Ring is under attack by a newly invigorated Empire's strike!
                ----------------------------------------------------------------

I wrote a plot outline for POWER OF THE FORCE as well as an Episode 8 (called LOSS OF FAITH) and 9 (BATTLE OF THE SITH) using EU characters as I saw fit to my fantasy of what I wanted to see onscreen.
                "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• kerowack
                  Career Member
                  • Feb 27, 2008

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

STAR WARS episode VII

MEESA NO LIKEY DEM JEDI

It's been ten years since the fall of the Empire and the galaxy has settled into relative peace. On the planet Naboo, the Gungan named Jar Jar Binks continues to search for his place in the universe. His friends from earlier adventures have been scattered and on his home world, he is universally hated. an anger grows within....

Meanwhile, Luke Skywalker with his fancy light saber and cool black outfit are all over the news and his new show "keeping up with the skywalkers" is all the rage. Jar Jar tries to avoid it, but if it's not Luke, it's leia who angers him. Her show "The Real Princesses of Alderaan" is an even bigger hit and it enrages him to see Han Solo having to do menial tasks like folding laundry and changing diapers. I mean, this is Han f'ng solo!

Rumors of the skywalkers signing autographs at the upcoming Naboofest are swirling and the planet is abuzz with paparazzi and intrigue....

Comment

• mego maniac mark
                    Career Member
                    • Aug 3, 2010

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far, away..

It's been 30 years since the original trilogy ended, giving fanboys worldwide three of the greatest movies made. Kenner developed beloved action figures,vehicles and play sets for the the fans to relive these films.
                    The mid nineties brought rereleases of these classics with extended footage and updated special effects.
                    The end of the decade brought the first of the prequels to everyone's anticipation. Those films didn't live up to the expectations of most fans.
                    Now after the franchise has been aquired by the dark lord Darth Disney, the fanboys are being held at light saber point to once again come out of their basements to see this new trilogy.
                    Here is episode VIII, along with the merchandi$e, hope you buy it.........

I'll still be there
                    mego's befo ho's

Comment

• jimsmegos
                      Mego Dork
                      • Nov 9, 2008

Star Wars Episode 7

It is a time of great indifference in the galaxy. 30 years have passed since the fall of Emperor Palpatine's Imperial Regime of Tyranny.

Order has been restored and civil strife's are easily settled with respectful diplomatic discussions over a cold glass of Jawa Juice. All is grand. Well, except for... ghosts!

Yeah. Ever since Anakin Skywalker pulled his crusty old head out of the Dark Clouds and took out Plapatine, the spirits of the dead Jedi have been running amok preaching and teaching (or at least trying to, it's more like terrorizing the towns folk really) in an effort to restore the Jedi Order. The Skywalker kid? Oh yeah, he gave it his best effort but New Republic legislation on lightsaber control laws and child labor laws made it pretty much impossible to send the little midi-chlorian infested mutants too far away from their mommies. So anyway,

We join our heroes Peter, Ray, Winston and Egon as they try to rid the galaxy of these dreaded Jedi spirits before someone looses another hand.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎