X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

MIB3

I didn't really see a thread here on the movie itself. In a summer full of comic book movies, this kind of came and went with little fanfare, although it did good business.

I saw it this weekend and I enjoyed it. Been a long time since I watched MIB or MIB2 in their entirety, but this one registered much better than 2, which I recall forgetting the moment after I switched it off.

The twist at the ending was a bit much, and probably doesn't work with the first movie at all, but I'd like to rewatch the otehr movies and see if it works in the continuity of the films

Brolin's Tommy Lee Jones is worth watching alone. He did a great job. He could have easily overdone it, but he nails it.

Overall, a fun popcorn flick, especially if you liked the first one.

Chris
    sigpic
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Wow, I guess it wasn't just me who kind of missed MIB3 fever, huh? I remember when everything Will Smith did turned to gold. Now, it's just gold-plated.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

The Onion put it best:

Men In Black 3: The third installment in the popular franchise answers the question “What would happen if there was a third Men In Black movie?”
      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

^HA! Yeah, it's kind of "Because NO ONE demanded it". But it's actually not bad. It's fun, but nothing more.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎