• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

Any Apes fans in New Mexico?

Might want to check this out:

Kardboard King—Fernando Larranaga has created a Planet of the Apes environment for Synchro Studio. The immersive show features nearly full-size statues

Kardboard King—Fernando Larranaga has created a Planet of the Apes environment for Synchro Studio. The immersive show features nearly full-size statues of Cornelius, Dr. Zaius and more, as well as the spaceship Icarus and a detailed backdrop. All of the elements—and all of Larranaga's work—are created using cardboard. The artist also completed a comic book for the show that he called Planet of the Monkey to avoid copyright infringement. This information comes to us by way of Corina Sugarman, Synchro's chief volunteer-asaurus, because the mysterious Kardboard King—a longtime local upcycler—has no web presence and presumably isn't big into promo. The show is part of the Craftacular Spectacular on Saturday, Dec. 1, at Synchro (512 Yale SE) from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m. Drop by, explore the ape-world and pick up gifts made by local artists.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop
  • Godzilla
    Permanent Member
    • Nov 3, 2002

Are you kidding me! Damn why do I live so far away! If they ever publish pictures, I'd kill to see this exhibit.
    Mortui Vivos Docent
    The Dead Teach the Living

Comment

• Mr Mego
      Love to play with Megos
      • Oct 19, 2003

Oh, man... hope they're kidding our Ape Fans!!!

This is insane, lol.

Wanted to buy pair original shoes for vintage WOZ Wizard

My Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders list in here.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎