Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

I personally am rather dissapointed in the fact that next week Is the Season Final.... It been on for what 7 weeks,.. & 1 re-run.. Lame. Obviously the writers strike is still crippling TV... Thank god for WWE ! That crap is always New. I seriously need a life these days.
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• highquality
      #1 Super Guy
      • Jun 10, 2003

If Cameron can eat food, unlike other Terminators, does she have some sort of Bionic Poophole?
      WorldMEGO: Where MEGOs Go! 24 Hours a Day

Comment

• BlackKnight
        The DarkSide Customizer
        • Apr 16, 2005

^^^ I was wondering if she can poop Bombs myself.
        I am real interested in just what Kinda Terminator Robot she is...., she's obviously a bit more advanced than the others. I hope next week they disclose something.
        ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

Comment

• Hector
          el Hombre de Acero
          • May 19, 2003

This latest episode showed the Terminator chick at its most uncaring moment.

She looked like she was defending that ballerina teacher against that mobster (by kicking him unto the wall), but we all knew she just wanted information about the teacher's brother whereabouts.

Once she was led to him, she took off without giving a damn about them getting smoked by the mobsters.

She was there purely for the mission...no feelings whatsoever.

I'm really getting into this show, my favorite new show of the season...it's solid, and I for one can't wait for the two-hour season finale.
          sigpic

Comment

• MIB41
            Eloquent Member
            • Sep 25, 2005

I've seen bits and pieces of it and it looks pretty good. I guess my problem lies with the general Terminator premise. I always thought the original Terminator was a one trick pony or a self-contained story. I never saw any reason to go beyond it, because everything that happened in the first film suggested a perpetual cycle of the exact events. Anything outside of that would wreck the original reasoning of the story. That's why I was never a big fan of the sequels. In real time they shouldn't have happened. So when it came time for a TV series my thinking went back to the same logic. Sorry to nit pic, but with sci-fi concepts the heart of the "science" should appear to gel and in this instance, I don't think it works very well so I haven't been able to buy into it.

Comment

• BlackKnight
              The DarkSide Customizer
              • Apr 16, 2005

If you were not a Fan of The Termonator Movies,.. as far as 2 & 3 propeling the property to a Trilogy & opening a better pictured Universe with the Theme,.. you Probably wont like the TV Show either, with the new ideas & Story it's introduced.

Comment

• Cosmicman
                Permanent Member
                • Jul 12, 2005

I like this show. Someone gave me a copy of the pilot on dvd awhile back and I started tunning into the show every week. I am hooked.
                I am waiting for John to have sex with the robot girl. You know that is right around the corner.
                More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...

Comment

• Hector
                  el Hombre de Acero
                  • May 19, 2003

sigpic

Comment

• dianadsc
                    • Feb 28, 2008

free online tv

http://live-tv-channels.com/ is a brand new site containing anime, movies, tv series, documentaires, online televisions

Comment

• Donkey Hoatie
                      Supporter of Silliness
                      • Jun 20, 2007

Better than I thought

I have to admit, I've been pleasantly surprised with this show. I went into it with low expectations, but it's been pretty solid throughout.

With that being said, there are a few things I'd do to ramp it up.

1. I'd make it run one more full season and that's it. I don't think the story line can support too much more without sacrificing plot along the way. By giving it an end point, the story will be much stronger for it. Actually, I think we're going to see more and more T.V. shows start to follow this model. Shorter series runs will allow for more new shows. Plus, the wider variety of shows will enable studios to market to a much more diverse audience.

2. I'd spend a little more time with the evil Terminator. We haven't seen much of him, and frankly I'm having trouble seeing his value right now. It's obvious what Sarah, John, and Cameron are trying to do, but not so with the Terminator. If he's been given one mission, and that is to kill John Connor, why all the side plots? Plus, as much as I enjoy looking at Summer Glau, I'd like to see more of the other Terminator(s).

3. Less time in the future, more tiime in the present. As much as adding Brian Austin Green has done for the storyline, I felt the show dragged during the episode that dealt mainly with the future. We know what the future of Skynet is, and, to be honest, it doesn't interest me that much. We've already seen the apocalyptic aspect in the other movies, we don't need it here.

4. Uh, more Summer Glau parading around in her undies. Yeah, lots more of that.

Comment

• Donkey Hoatie
                        Supporter of Silliness
                        • Jun 20, 2007

Great Scene

Man, I was really digging on that season finale last night. I thought that scene with Derek Reese and John Connor out in the park was the best scene of the whole series. Bar none.

Look, I love seeing those badass terminators as much as everyone, but that scene alone is a great reminder that character-driven plots are always 1,000,000 times more successful than action-driven (or, in many cases, special-effects-driven) plots. Scenes like that give me hope that series writers are finally starting to "get it."

Comment

• The Bat
                          Batman Fanatic
                          • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by Donkey Hoatie
                          Man, I was really digging on that season finale last night. I thought that scene with Derek Reese and John Connor out in the park was the best scene of the whole series. Bar none.

Totally agree!!That scene just made the whole Show for Me!
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎