Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New official pics of Lego Lord of the Rings mini figures.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

New official pics of Lego Lord of the Rings mini figures.

Well renders anyway. Real mini figures, obviously, don't bend that way. But still large clear official images that shows, more or less, what the figures will look like.

I am so getting these.

LEGO LORD OF THE RINGS Character Images and Gollum Poster

I will admit I am a bit disappointed in no Arwen or Galadriel so far.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • SexySkottie
    • Oct 29, 2007

Wow, thanks for posting this! Very Cool - I'd love to see a Sauron!!
    sigpic Ultimately, I serve only one master... pure logic!

Comment

• galaxyexplorer42
      Monsters,Creatures,Aliens
      • Mar 3, 2010

I've been following this on Classic-Castle.com. LEGO is the only other thing I collect with the same lust as MEGO.... I cant wait for these, and I'll definitely collect every set in this line, (& multiples of a few of them). If ya have time, do a search for LEGO Monster Fighters 2012. That series also looks really cool to me, and I think they'll be released around the same time this summer......
      Galaxy Explorer

Comment

• Splitty
        Career Member
        • Jan 25, 2012

Ah man. Looks like I'm totally going to have to get my feet wet with Lego now.
        Those are awesome.

I really want a Treebeard figure, I hope they don't make him a playset exclusive (they will I'm sure, if they make him).
        I gots Toyyyyzzzzz

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

I don't think any LOTR Lego figures are being sold separately. All those figure are from sets. The sets just haven't been officially revealed yet.
          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Figuremod73
            That 80's guy
            • Jul 27, 2011

They look pretty neat. Is there any word yet if any monsters and playsets will be released?

Comment

• Werewolf
              Inhuman
              • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Figuremod73
              They look pretty neat. Is there any word yet if any monsters and playsets will be released?
              You can see blurry pics of the sets from the UK toy fair here.

LEGO LOTR : premiers visuels de la gamme 2012 - Lord of The Brick

Comment

• galaxyexplorer42
                Monsters,Creatures,Aliens
                • Mar 3, 2010

There is a video on you tube showing, i guess, preliminary watermarked images of upcoming sets. They all look really cool. They'll be officially shown first at Toyfair. Lego stores and the LEGO website will, and usually do, carry exclusive sets not revealed at Toyfair and not available at Target or ToysrUs....It's in these exclusive sets, often called "battle packs", that one will find seperate figures, if ya don't want to buy the more expensive sets.... As far as the Monster Fighter sets, I've only seen their watermarked images on YouTube. They look great too....
                Galaxy Explorer

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎