X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kennermike
    Permanent Member
    • Nov 4, 2007

Originally posted by mazinz
    for those that give a damn, the UK released it on dvd in it's proper widescreen ratio and it is fully uncut
    pmd ya for more info Doug

Comment

• kennermike
      Permanent Member
      • Nov 4, 2007

This movie still rocks watched it widescreen last night compared to most of the crapfest thats out today it looks like Gone with wind!

Comment

• livnxxxl
        Megoholic RocketScientist
        • Oct 23, 2007

I really liked the movie a lot. I would not even mind seeing it again as it has been a long time now. I even have some of the Hot Wheels.
        Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.

Comment

• alex
          Permanent Member
          • Jun 15, 2009

Never heard of it, but this looks right up my street, will be watching this tommorow

Comment

• Timothy2251
            Jerks beef with Ten Bears
            • Mar 15, 2008

Originally posted by mazinz
            for those that give a damn, the UK released it on dvd in it's proper widescreen ratio and it is fully uncut
            That's a relief - good thing they got this on DVD so it'll never be destroyed and future generations can enjoy it.

Gold spandex and baby blue bandanas. Flying dirt bikes. Only in the '80s, folks!
            "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎