X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kennermike
    Permanent Member
    • Nov 4, 2007

Original Tron 1982 Blu-Ray Release

I dont know if this is out being release on April 5th along with Tron Legacy .also a two pack available
  • MIB41
    Eloquent Member
    • Sep 25, 2005

Mike I heard there would be a supposed two-pack where you would get both on Blu Ray loaded with extras. Right up my alley! On a side note, I watched some more SMDM last night. The Death Probe Pts I and II. Great episodes. I always wondered what was really under that "Probe". A golf cart maybe? The skirt they had around the base, suggested it wasn't anything you would want to see. I kept looking for the wheel treads and I have to admit, the director was pretty clever to keep the ground as such, that it didn't register much in the way of tracks. But when I did see them , they were pretty small.

Comment

• kennermike
      Permanent Member
      • Nov 4, 2007

Originally posted by MIB41
      Mike I heard there would be a supposed two-pack where you would get both on Blu Ray loaded with extras. Right up my alley! On a side note, I watched some more SMDM last night. The Death Probe Pts I and II. Great episodes. I always wondered what was really under that "Probe". A golf cart maybe? The skirt they had around the base, suggested it wasn't anything you would want to see. I kept looking for the wheel treads and I have to admit, the director was pretty clever to keep the ground as such, that it didn't register much in the way of tracks. But when I did see them , they were pretty small.
      yup the two pack is happening in 2 weeks for the Tron Films ,which Death Probe Episodes are your favorite Tom .the orginal 2 .Or The Return of Death Probe .I like Return 2 parter myself

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎