• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

Family Guy " It's a Trap"

I just watched this ...
    Not as Funny as Blue Harvest ..., But still Entertaining to say the Least.
    Peter De-thawing from the Carbinite, Had me In Tears.
    Special Apperances from Everyone to American Dad, and Cleveland Show too.
    Don't let the Kiddies Watch this 1 Folks ..., The F-Bomb and S-Bomb go a Flying.
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .
  • Bo8a_Fett
    Pat Troughton in disguise
    • Nov 21, 2007

Got the special edition on order....can't wait
    ENGLISH AND DAMN PROUD OF IT British by birth....English by the grace of God. Yes Jamie...it is big isn't it....

Comment

• jwyblejr
      galactic yo-yo
      • Apr 6, 2006

I've seen the trailer. Klaus as Ackbar just cracks me up.

Comment

• fallensaviour
        Talkative Member
        • Aug 28, 2006

Originally posted by BlackKnight
        Peter De-thawing from the Carbinite
        Wouldn't that mean he is still frozen...
        Thaw is to unfreeze so de-thaw would technically mean freeze right?

De-thaw/un-thaw it always makes me think that.
        “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
          Muddling through
          • Oct 4, 2008

did not know this was already out. love the first two so this is on my must purchase list

Comment

• palitoy
            live. laugh. lisa needs braces
            • Jun 16, 2001

Family Guy seems to be a half inflated balloon these days but I'll stick around until the bitter end.
            Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
            http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Hotfoot
              Dazed and Confused
              • Dec 30, 2007

First one was funny, Second one was not so much fun. Do they really need the F & S Bombs? Kids will want these and hopefully parents will do their job. Mine (6 & 9) want to watch the second one and I won't let them!
              Too many toys. Not enough space!

Comment

• BlackKnight
                The DarkSide Customizer
                • Apr 16, 2005

Originally posted by fallensaviour
                Wouldn't that mean he is still frozen...
                I suppose so ...
                It was Late , Shoot Me.
                To Thaw ..., I will keep that in mind next time.
                ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

Comment

• BlackKnight
                  The DarkSide Customizer
                  • Apr 16, 2005

Originally posted by palitoy
                  Family Guy seems to be a half inflated balloon these days but I'll stick around until the bitter end.
                  The Halloween 2010 Episode had me In tears. It was Fantastic.
                  I do get what you are saying here and there ..., I can't even watch the Cleveland Show ... , and Love American Dad too.

Comment

• palitoy
                    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                    • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by BlackKnight
                    The Halloween 2010 Episode had me In tears. It was Fantastic.
                    I do get what you are saying here and there ..., I can't even watch the Cleveland Show ... , and Love American Dad too.
                    It's still must see TV for me but it's getting kind of "hit or miss". I find myself liking American Dad the most now. As for the Cleveland show, I'm that guy who likes it. Not gonna defend myself, I just find some of it funny.
                    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• david_b
                      Never had enough toys..
                      • May 9, 2008

I watched 'It's a Trap' last week. It's actually a bit better than 'Something.. Darkside' ~ I didn't notice the F* bombs as much, which ruined 'Something.. Darkside' for me, personally (that and the 'Brian/Chewbacca is gay' stuff..). It just wasn't that funny..

'Trap's a bit better, not as classic as 'Harvest', but STILL an excellent spoof, and the animation effects are again outstanding. Part of the problem is that it's source material('Return'), which I won't ever watch again, wasn't that great either.

'Trap' at least had it's humor going for it, and I did like that they incorporated characters from 'American Dad' and 'Cleveland Show', both of which I'll catch on occasion.

I downloaded the FG "Road to the Pole" Christmas episode as well.. Mostly nice, but the grotesque parts of the mutant elves and ravenous reindeer were a bit too dark for children at times, hence all the warnings at the beginning of each show.

People HAVE to understand those warnings are put there for a reason.. Of all the Seth Christmas shows this year, I believe 'Cleveland Show' and 'Family Guy' were the best, with 'American Dad' a close third.

All in all, I'd say 'Trap' was super..

david_b
                      Last edited by david_b; Dec 22, '10, 12:53 PM.
                      Peace.. Through Superior Firepower.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                        Muddling through
                        • Oct 4, 2008

I won't let my kids watch these movies or the regular episodes. it is way to inappropriate for them. the cursing does not bother me at all. it's made for adults and that should be understood going in.
                        I did not like the Christmas episode, it was dull and the jokes/gags really didn't do much for me

Comment

• Mikey
                          Verbose Member
                          • Aug 9, 2001

I only seen the first Star Wars one so far.

Speaking of the Christmas North Pole one, I seen it a few day ago and didn't care for it.

Seems like Family Guy lost it's edge

Instead of being funny and outlandish now it's just outlandish
                          Last edited by Mikey; Dec 22, '10, 3:11 PM.

Comment

• Doc
                            Banned
                            • May 9, 2010

Originally posted by david_b
                            I watched 'It's a Trap' last week. It's actually a bit better than 'Something.. Darkside' ~ I didn't notice the F* bombs as much, which ruined 'Something.. Darkside' for me, personally (that and the 'Brian/Chewbacca is gay' stuff..). It just wasn't that funny..

'Trap's a bit better, not as classic as 'Harvest', but STILL an excellent spoof, and the animation effects are again outstanding. Part of the problem is that it's source material('Return'), which I won't ever watch again, wasn't that great either.

'Trap' at least had it's humor going for it, and I did like that they incorporated characters from 'American Dad' and 'Cleveland Show', both of which I'll catch on occasion.

I downloaded the FG "Road to the Pole" Christmas episode as well.. Mostly nice, but the grotesque parts of the mutant elves and ravenous reindeer were a bit too dark for children at times, hence all the warnings at the beginning of each show.

People HAVE to understand those warnings are put there for a reason.. Of all the Seth Christmas shows this year, I believe 'Cleveland Show' and 'Family Guy' were the best, with 'American Dad' a close third.

All in all, I'd say 'Trap' was super..

david_b
                            Beating the parents with the baseball bat pushed it over the top for me. For a Christmas special? Even as an adult I found that offensive ..sorry

Comment

• Mikey
                              Verbose Member
                              • Aug 9, 2001

Also, they never gave a follow-up to Quagmire's dying niece

I think that was the worse thing

They established a perfect Holiday miracle for the end and just dropped it without saying a word.

I'm sorry but Family Guy sux big time lately.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎