Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spotter
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 6, 2008

The Buffy halloween episode where Seth Green plays spells through the speakers making the zombies etc real
    Looking for t1 LIZARD

Comment

• The Bat
      Batman Fanatic
      • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by chalwa
      Don't forget the Star Trek episode "Cats paw" or "Catspaw" that had a witch-y Halloweenish theme and aired sometime in October (I think).

bestest
      Hey...I liked that Episode! It was written by one of My favorite Si-Fi/Horror Writers Robert Block.
      sigpic

Comment

• UnderdogDJLSW
        To Fear is Not Logical...
        • Feb 17, 2008

There is also a haunted house episode of Greatest American Hero where only Ralph can see a woman in a chair through a wall and he has to get by some invisible demon to get to her to save Bill.
        It's all good!

Comment

• Megotu
          jerk
          • Dec 16, 2001

Was it Maxwell's Demon?
          sigpic

Comment

• UnderdogDJLSW
            To Fear is Not Logical...
            • Feb 17, 2008

The episode was called something like "Beast in the Black" or something like that. I have the DVDs but haven't watched it since I bought them.
            It's all good!

Comment

• david_b
              Never had enough toys..
              • May 9, 2008

Originally posted by The Toyroom
              I always liked the "Roseanne" Halloween episodes..creative costuming on those.

And of course the "Friends" Halloween episode where Monica is Catwoman, Phoebe is Supergirl and Ross is doody (actually "Spudnik")!

This week's "Bones" has Dr. Brennan dressed as Wonder Woman and Dr. Saroyan dressed as Catwoman.
              My wife's a huge 'Bones' fan, 'course I'm watching it with her now. Her niece just moved out to LA and is one of the stage hands, telling us who's nice on the set and who's not... Anyways, the Halloween ep was the first one I watched a few years ago and Brennan made a NICE Wonder Woman.

'Catspaw' has to be the BEST of all sci-fi Halloween episodes. I'm not a big Halloween-type fan, but it's the only series to really make it work well, without being silly or over-the-top.
              Peace.. Through Superior Firepower.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎