X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mego73
    Printed paperboard Tiger
    • Aug 1, 2003

Galaxy of Terror blu-ray/DVD July 20

This Roger Corman movie used to be on cable all the time but hasn't had a US video release since the Beta/VHS days. It sports Eddie Albert, Sid Haig, Robert Englund, Ray Walston and Erin Moran. It also had a young second unit director named James Cameron that went on to do other movies you might have heard of. Also behind the scenes of this movie is Bill Paxton (who went on to act in Weird Science, Aliens and presently HBO's Big Love) he was a set dresser in this movie.

I will never forget a certain scene between an unfortunate lady (played by Taaffe O'Connell) and a giant maggot.

Forbidden World, Galaxy of Terror DVD, Blu-Ray Details! - ShockTillYouDrop.com

P.S. I'll have to check out Forbidden World too.

[email protected]
  • samurainoir
    Eloquent Member
    • Dec 26, 2006

Looking forward to this one.
    My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• Gorn Captain
      Invincible Ironing Man
      • Feb 28, 2008

Originally posted by mego73
      I will never forget a certain scene between an unfortunate lady (played by Taaffe O'Connell) and a giant maggot.
      Yeah, interspecies "affection", ahum....

It's been since the theatrical release since I saw this one. Pretty cheesy, but I think it'll still be fun. When I met Corman, I had him sign my poster!
      "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• domino
        Veteran Member
        • Jun 16, 2007

I have been waiting years for Galaxy of Terror and Forbidden World. I can finally put away my region 2 dvds. I am a big Roger Corman fan and hope that Shout Factory puts more of his movies back in print.

Comment

• Gorn Captain
          Invincible Ironing Man
          • Feb 28, 2008

Originally posted by derekdavis
          I have been waiting years for Galaxy of Terror and Forbidden World. I can finally put away my region 2 dvds. I am a big Roger Corman fan and hope that Shout Factory puts more of his movies back in print.
          Hmmm....Region 2 DVDs.....
          "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• Mok
            Museum Patron
            • Mar 4, 2010

Bout damn time !
            ATM-09-ST "Scopedog"

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎