X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sideshow Spock
    valar morghulis
    • Mar 8, 2005

Fallout on Prime Video

I knew nothing about this video game franchise, never played it. But reviews for this show were great, so I started it last weekend and binged the whole thing. What a fun watch! And everyone is great in it, especially Walton Goggins. Give it a shot

• KnightDetective
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 31, 2012

If you don't have Prime, you can watch the first episode at no charge on Amazon Freevee.

Comment

• rche
      channeling Bob Wills
      • Mar 26, 2008

I've played thru a few of the games and am enjoying the series. Not doing a binge watch, so I have only seen the first episode, but it felt like a pretty good intro and captured the look of the game well. I look forward to seeing how the humor and satirical elements of the game play out in this adaptation.

Comment

• sprytel
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 26, 2009

I also binged it this weekend and I agree with your recommendation. It is an "odd tone"... darkly funny at times, heavy in other parts. It seems like it shouldn't work, but it totally does. Great acting and more depth than I expected.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
          Muddling through
          • Oct 4, 2008

i have never played the games either but am really digging the show. it's quirky and weird but it's fun

Comment

• Dannyc
            • Feb 6, 2023

Never played the games but my friend kept mentioning it so I tried it. I enjoyed it for the most part but, didnt dig the payoff of the last episode.
            I did like Erik Estrada randomly showing up lol, was not expecting that at all. Also liked seeing Matt Berry as well.

Comment

• drquest
              ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
              • Apr 17, 2012

I just finished the series yesterday and really enjoyed it. So many good actors, the SFX was top notch and I really enjoyed the "stories". I'm glad there's another season coming out.

Erik Estrada was a bonus for sure!

Walton Goggins who plays the Ghoul is someone I really enjoy in just about everything I see him in. He's my personal favorite in another show on MAX called The Righteous Gemstones. He plays Uncle Baby Billy on that series and is awesome. The Righteous Gemstones has John Goodman and Danny McBride among others. ​
              Danny(Drquest)
              Captain Action HQ
              Retro shirts and stuff
              More retro shirts
              Stuff For Sale

Comment

• shaunaconda
                Museum Super Collector
                • Mar 29, 2020

I also just finished it…awesome!!
                Have loved Walton Goggins since “The Shield”.
                Also enjoyed Ella Purnell in this. She’s also in another crazy show “Yellowjackets”.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎