Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indiana Jones and the great circle video game trailer.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Indiana Jones and the great circle video game trailer.

I hope this is also for Xbox one.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

cool. we need a good IJ game. i would guess it will only be on next gen systems though.

Comment

• drquest
      ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
      • Apr 17, 2012

What I read says,​​ Xbox Series X|S, PC, and Xbox Game Pass. So probably not xbox one.

Also since Microsoft bought the developer that's making this game, it's not coming out on Playstation or Switch it seems.
      Danny(Drquest)
      Captain Action HQ
      Retro shirts and stuff
      More retro shirts
      Stuff For Sale

Comment

• blastphemey
        Persistent Member
        • Jun 11, 2008

This looks really good, I am not a huge gamer aside from Zelda and the Witcher, I am a bit bummed about the lack of playability on other consoles. Might be reasons to invest in a better PC!

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by drquest
          What I read says,​​ Xbox Series X|S, PC, and Xbox Game Pass. So probably not xbox one.

Also since Microsoft bought the developer that's making this game, it's not coming out on Playstation or Switch it seems.
          That's a bummer. I'm not buying another Xbox.
          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎