• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

Wonka (2023)

Thursday boyfriend & I are going to watch Wonka:
    With dreams of opening a shop in a city renowned for its chocolate, a young and poor Willy Wonka discovers that the industry is run by a cartel of greedy chocolatiers.

Attached Files
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log
  • TRDouble
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 10, 2012

I am going to see it for my Birthday on Sunday. I am really looking forward to seeing it.

Comment

• monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013

Boyfriend & I have now watched Wonka and the theater and Willy Wonka on HBO Max. The two movies do work together. Wonka is the origin of the Chocolate Factory while Willy Wonka is the end of his journey. I suggest that after you watch Wonka you rewatch or watch the original afterwards.

We haven't watched the Depp version, that is next on the watch list. Never mind, we just watched the Jonny Depp version, and it just doesn't fit. 1st watching it and the last time.
      Last edited by monitor_ep; Dec 15, '23, 1:21 AM.
      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• KeithRosenberg
        • Jun 15, 2023

I am so excited for it. I watched it and it was amazing i must say, i liked it so much. Are you a student and Dissertation blues hitting hard? This customwriting.com/dissertation-service dissertation service caught my eye, promising professional assistance. Curious to see if they can weave magic into my research and make the dissertation journey less of a struggle.

Comment

• TRDouble
          Permanent Member
          • Jul 10, 2012

Thanks! I never felt the Depp version. I know it's hard to follow the original, but I didn't care for the Depp version at all. I will have to do the dual watch of the new and old Wonka movies.

Comment

• TRDouble
            Permanent Member
            • Jul 10, 2012

Saw it on my birthday. Loved it. It's rare that I would see a movie twice in the theater, but if I had the time, I would go see Wonka again.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎