X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brue
    User without title
    • Sep 29, 2005

Conan series on TV 1997

I had always wanted to watch this and couldn't find it anywhere - now I stumbled on it on imdb.com while looking for something else.

Complete episodes.

I am in the middle of the Red Sonja episode now

I finished that episode. It's opening sequence makes it look lie it is supposed to be an extension of the 2 Movies. it was in the style of the Hercules TV show - just not as good.

i am watching the 1st episode now.

oh -btw I was watching Breakfast at Tiffany's when I came across Conan on Imdb -go figure that connection
    Last edited by Brue; Sep 2, '09, 9:13 AM.
  • Orion
    Museum Night Watchman
    • Mar 11, 2008

I remember watching this show when it first came out. A little lighter than the Conan stories or Arnold movies (so hardcore Conan fans couldn't help but be disappointed), but I enjoyed the series at the time. I know that the show was released on DVD a while back - Amazon is currently selling for about 22 bucks. But I would prefer to watch for free, so thanks for the tip.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

I tried to like this show when it aired, I really, really did....just couldn't get into it. The whole campiness vibe all those shows werfe going for back then to mimic Hercules and Xena just did not work for me. I want real grit and lots of violence...like the first Arnie flick.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎