Help support the Mego MuseumThe Mego Museum needs your help!
Help support the Mego MuseumThe Mego Museum needs your help!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mighty Marvel Movie Marathon

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brue
    User without title
    • Sep 29, 2005

Mighty Marvel Movie Marathon

So I am relaxing making my Cap America costume and decided to watch the 1990 Captain America movie. It is a litle worse than I remembered it to be. Notable bad stuff: The love interest, the modern day portrayal of the Red Skull and the music.

I like some things about it but it is clear why this wasn't received well.

I then watched an episode of The Incredible Hulk that I haven't seen for 30 years "Brain Child". It was a pretty good episode. I never get tired of anticipating and watching David to Hulk out.

I am now in the last third of Lundgren's Punisher. This low budget film is not real good but it is comicy and as good as either of the big budget films.

What prompted me to post though is the Spider-man reference in this Punisher film. It is a shame that Spidey and the Punisher won't be on screen anytime soon but it was cool to see in his dream sequence flash backs to his family his kids are both wearing Spider-man tops and squirting water guns like webbing.
  • kennermike
    Permanent Member
    • Nov 4, 2007

the Capt America 1990 film has never been released officialy on dvd did you get a bootleg? I saw some at Ioffer was thinking of buying one

Comment

• Brue
      User without title
      • Sep 29, 2005

I transfered my VHS tape to DVD - I actually cut about 2 minutes of the movie when the girlfriend is running aroung th Red Skulls castle.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎