Help support the Mego MuseumThe Mego Museum needs your help!
Help support the Mego MuseumThe Mego Museum needs your help!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Character Options Classic Wish list?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bgrimm77
    NORTHEAST REPRESENTATIVE
    • Jan 4, 2009

The only Classic Who episode I realy remember had to do with the Loch Ness Monster Or some other Dinosaur type lake beast.....Anyone know what I'm talkink about? I dont suppose they made a figure of that particular sea beast ?
    WHEREVER YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE AT

Comment

• YANOULI
      Part-Time Timelord
      • Jan 9, 2006

Bad news guys, Character aren't releasing any more Doctor who figures this year after the Hartnell, Troughton and blue coat 6th Doctor exclusives.

The pre-order i had for McCoy and McGann has been cancelled and when i contacted Character to find out why they said that there were no more scheduled releases this year. I didn't get any reply when i asked if they were still producing them.
      I hope that we at least get a figure of every Doctor to date before they throw in the towel.

Here are some figure customs i found, the Revenge and Wheel Cybermen are great:

http://doctorwhotoys.net/customfendahleen.jpg

Custom Doctor Who Action Figures
      Last edited by YANOULI; May 10, '09, 9:43 AM.
      " But you can't kill me, i'm a Genius "

Comment

• Mikey
        Verbose Member
        • Aug 9, 2001

That sucks

I thought since the new series is kind of on hold for now, they might concentrate on classic charcters - especially getting all the Doctor's out there.

I wish they had made all the Doctors first - right off the bat, -- instead of making one off baddies, like the Robots of Death, etc

Comment

• Seeker
          Neptunians RULE!
          • Feb 20, 2008

Originally posted by txteach
          Ok, what the heck are you guys talking about??
          Lo there do I see my Father.
          Lo there do I see my Mother and my Sisters and my Brothers.
          Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the begining.
          Lo they do call me.
          They bid me take my place among them.
          In the halls of Valhalla where the brave may live forever.

Comment

• Gorn Captain
            Invincible Ironing Man
            • Feb 28, 2008

Originally posted by YANOULI
            Bad news guys, Character aren't releasing any more Doctor who figures this year after the Hartnell, Troughton and blue coat 6th Doctor exclusives.

The pre-order i had for McCoy and McGann has been cancelled and when i contacted Character to find out why they said that there were no more scheduled releases this year. I didn't get any reply when i asked if they were still producing them.
            I hope that we at least get a figure of every Doctor to date before they throw in the towel.
            Man, that sucks. I hate it when they stop in the middle of a great thing.
            I guess we can only dream of McCoy and Pertwee now.
            I can think of 20 figures I would rather have owned than two Robots of Death or Magnus Greel.
            No companions?
            No Ice Warriors or Yeti?

I'm glad to have the ones released so far, but I would have liked to have gone all the way. Especially with Nicola Bryant, of course.....
            "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎