X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • johnmiic
    Adrift
    • Sep 6, 2002

WhoNa Plans Indianapolis Convention

I saw this at the boards at WhoNa's forum. They are a retailer of DW merchandise in North America. Not sure if I would go myself-it would be pretty far but FYI for those who could get there:

WhoNA convention

Okay folks, this is it! We are finally preparing to go ahead with our plans for our own Doctor Who convention. It will be held in Indianapolis in about 2 - 3 years' time (yes, we have to plan waaaayyyy in advance being our first one
    Here's our request:

If you are interested in participating in the convention, please send us your email with your mailing address to us at [email protected].

This will help us know how many people to plan for so there'll be plenty of room for everyone. Prices and venue have not been set but we have pretty interesting ideas to work with.

Also, if you are interested in helping out, please indicate in your email in what capacity, and if you have any special talents that might contribute to the convention, we would like to know that as well.
    Looking forward to getting your emails
  • Godzilla
    Permanent Member
    • Nov 3, 2002

The local Who fangroup inIndy has hosted Who conventions before. I hope they're involved.
    Mortui Vivos Docent
    The Dead Teach the Living

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎