• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

Sara Conner Cronicles Season 2 }

Hey Guys,

This started tonight. Man,.. I thought it was a Very good Episode . It kinda really kicked the Season Off witha Bang. I thought it was Fantastic.

Anyone else catch it ?
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .
  • TEXASFETT
    #1 Bounty Hunter
    • Aug 29, 2008

Darn it I missed it totally,I bet it was good? I'll catch the replay on terminator site.

Comment

• Hector
      el Hombre de Acero
      • May 19, 2003

It was a great season opener...I'm a big fan of this show...I love the entire cast...I know the Terminator chick gets the kudos...but I think the female lead, Lena Headey, is the one I'm in love with...she was also the Spartan Queen in the film 300.

*******SPOILERS*********

WOW...the liquid T-1000 Terminator makes a wicked appearance in the end...that was a GREAT surprise.

********END OF SPOILER*********
      sigpic

Comment

• RG
        Removed.
        • Oct 1, 2004

SPOILERS

it was great ... I really like this show

But one thing that bugs me is how the girl Terminator had her issues ... I thought they would be able to take a bit more ... I guess it could be because of the heat from the bomb blast that mixed her up... but dang she gets hit by cars, tossed out of windows smacked around so much ... and then one car bomb and she he's all mental messed up, if it was such a big bomb you'd think her skin would have been burnt more ... I wouldn't trust her at all ... is she like an old station wagon ... works fine then farts out right when you need it most ??? lol

know I know it's a TV show but she's just so cool why give her issues like that. they got Terminators everywhere that could kill John why make her also try.
        Last edited by RG; Sep 9, '08, 1:27 AM.

Comment

• Meule
          Verbose Member
          • Nov 14, 2004

Aha, so there is a second season... great news. Just saw the first one, great show, I was hoping it wouldn't end like that
          "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• knight errant00
            8 Inch Action Figure
            • Nov 15, 2005

Originally posted by RussG
            I guess it could be because of the heat from the bomb blast that mixed her up...
            I thought it was that big piece of metal she pulled out of her skull after she got out of the car -- I figured it penetrated her head and damaged the modifications on the chip, resetting it to the default "Kill John Connor" mode.

Comment

• TEXASFETT
              #1 Bounty Hunter
              • Aug 29, 2008

Dang it sounds good already. Termie girl is hot she can protect whenever!!!

Comment

• The Bat
                Batman Fanatic
                • Jul 14, 2002

Great first Episode! I didn't know it was on last night...so I just watched it on My Computer...awesome ending!
                sigpic

Comment

• fallensaviour
                  Talkative Member
                  • Aug 28, 2006

Sweet I've been waiting for this.I find it one of the few shows thats actually fun to watch.I'm off to go look for it.
                  “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• Mr Mego
                    GeneralApeGuy
                    • Oct 19, 2003

Yeah, I was very surprise saw "Terminator: Sarah Conor Chronicle" Episode 1 last month. I haven't check on Episode 2 yet but I'll watching next time and I'll be ready to recording VHS Tapes on that Terminator TV series at 8:00pm in CST - (I live in by Southeast Houston, Texas)

Also, I went to Texas City, TX at Theater last month and I saw on the preview about new Terminator (part 4) will be on Show by next year!
                    Wanted to buy pair original shoes for vintage WOZ Wizard

My Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders list in here.

Comment

• BlackKnight
                      The DarkSide Customizer
                      • Apr 16, 2005

This is on tonight,.. for those that need the reminder.
                      ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

Comment

• RG
                        Removed.
                        • Oct 1, 2004

Originally posted by knight errant00
                        I thought it was that big piece of metal she pulled out of her skull after she got out of the car -- I figured it penetrated her head and damaged the modifications on the chip, resetting it to the default "Kill John Connor" mode.
                        Oh shoot I didn't see that ... My niece told me I didn't miss anything ... well guess I did, that makes things a little different lol

Tonights episode was good for being fresh in the season. can tell this season is going to kick butt!!!

Comment

• BlackKnight
                          The DarkSide Customizer
                          • Apr 16, 2005

I liked the Episode too.
                          Without getting into any Spoilers,.. it looks as if they found a way to possibly give Sara Cancer again,.. since she beat whatever from the Time Jump.

I enjoyed everything,.. however that new whatever love interest of John's seemed alittle Off. Her character,.. as far as how she acted didn't really fit into whatnot. I just have no interest in Her, nore in the Story. She's either some Sorta Rat,... or Her Character's set up to be Terminated.

Comment

• fallensaviour
                            Talkative Member
                            • Aug 28, 2006

Excellent episode I love this series.Only tv worth watching...lol
                            “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• The Bat
                              Batman Fanatic
                              • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by BlackKnight
                              She's either some Sorta Rat,... or Her Character's set up to be Terminated.

I agree..."tipically the Subject copied is TERMINATED"!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎