X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

Whatis your 2023 Halloween watch list?

This year my boyfriend asked if we could change our traditional Halloween watch list. After I got over the shock, I asked what did he want to watch. Well they are Halloween movies/specials but musicals. Who knew there were so many out there. Here is what we have watched so far:

1. Little Shop Of Horrors
    2. Nightmare before Christmas
    3. Monster High 2 (Live Action)
    4. Pixar's Coco
    5. The Paul Lynde Halloween Special
    6. Hocus Pocus 1
    7. Hocus Pocus 2
    8. Werewolf by Night (in color)
    Last edited by monitor_ep; Oct 30, '23, 11:15 PM.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log
  • B-Lister
    Eccentric Weirdo
    • Mar 19, 2010

I just rewatched Rob Zombie's The Munsters.

My evening viewing will be an annual viewing of the Rocky Horror Picture Show, followed by Universal's Dracula or Frankenstein, and I'll cap the night with Rodan.
    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• KingKickass1983
      Career Member
      • Jan 19, 2019

Just finished re-watching Over the Garden Wall with my roomie last night. Not sure about today though...Maybe the Scary Godmother specials..
      Wanted:

Diamond select Spider-man hands. Long shot, I know...but ya never know..

Comment

• VintageJoe70
        Veteran Member
        • Oct 12, 2016

I started out with some old 60s/70s British horror, like Tales from the Crypt, Dr Terrors House of Horrors, etc...the original Halloween plus a few sequels...Both of Rob's Halloween movies...The first 3 Underworld movies...Silver Bullet...That's the majority...I didn't watch as much of the Universal stuff this year...
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/148083...57673799016342

Comment

• shaunaconda
          Museum Super Collector
          • Mar 29, 2020

Just watched 1982 Creepshow 4K dvd with lots of extras.

Comment

• Jorge Galvan
            Career Member
            • Jun 8, 2015

Nope. All I got was D***! Even now I seeing a promo for Monster High!!! Ugh!

My only savings grace is I taped "Devils of Darkness" Off of FX and "Taste the Blood of Dracula" off TCM.

I did watch "Journey to the center of the Earth" with Pat Boone (1959) last week. I also got in on dvd; "First Men on the Moon". Weeks ago but haven't watched it yet. The night is still young and will see. I am very disappointed with TCM and how they have fallen. And don't get me started on ole "Sybil-Ghoulie"!

JG.

Comment

• Werewolf
              Inhuman
              • Jul 14, 2003

Garfield's Halloween Adventure and Witch's Night Out.
              You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• monitor_ep
                Talkative Member
                • May 11, 2013

Tonight we broke our usual TV View again. BF noticed a new Horror/Supernatural series from Thailand called Shadow
                kAXvdm_3f.jpgShadow.jpg

In 1999, Dan's in grade eleven when he transfers to Saint Lawrence’s, an all-boys catholic school. His father is being treated at a nearby hospital for end-stage brain cancer; his mother died when he was only seven.

Dan is close to Brother Anurak, the school's dean and a psychologist. Brother Anurak tries to cure Dan of his sleep paralysis. In his dreams, Dan sees a shadow that suffocates him and it only gets worse when he transfers. Brother Anurak searches for meaning in the dreams; he believes Dan has some sort of complex pertaining to his father.

Dan causes a panic on his first day when he chooses a seat at the desk of Trin, a senior who mysteriously vanished at the lake behind the school a year prior. No one dares to sit at that desk, and no one dares throw it away. He gets to know his classmate Nai and roommate Josh as well as Cha-aim, a student from Saint Mary's who comes to perform in the annual play. As the four of them grow closer, they begin to look into Trin's disappearance while helping Dan evade the shadow that's plaguing him.
                They have aired half the series (7 episodes) and each episode ends in a cliffhanger that makes you want to just bingewatch the series. This shocked BF & myself and how well the series is. If you do not mind reading a series this worth it.
                Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                  Eloquent Member
                  • Jan 19, 2008

I watched The Exorcist: Believer. I wish I had chosen something else...

Comment

• sprytel
                    Talkative Member
                    • Jun 26, 2009

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
                    I watched The Exorcist: Believer. I wish I had chosen something else...
                    That's unfortunate. It looked promising.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                      Eloquent Member
                      • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by sprytel
                      That's unfortunate. It looked promising.
                      It was okay, just kinda boring.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎