X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Megotastrophe
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 29, 2018

Meeting the Svengoolie Squad In Fangoria

Exclusive: Meet the three new ghouls joining beloved horror host Svengoolie in the dungeon!

Write ups on the three new members of the Svengoolie Squad. Nice background work on the actors.
  • B-Lister
    Eccentric Weirdo
    • Mar 19, 2010

Awesome! Looking forward to more!
    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013

Ugh now I need to start creating these guys for my ReMego theater scenes.
      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Megotastrophe
        Permanent Member
        • Jun 29, 2018

Nostalgiaferatu might start with the Nosferatu as a base but I don’t know how you make him look happy. GwenGoolie looks a lot like the Serena to me. Maybe just root one strand of green curl in? Imp idk.

Comment

• B-Lister
          Eccentric Weirdo
          • Mar 19, 2010

Anybody else get the thought that they might be looking for Svengoolie the Third here?

Not sure Koz is getting ready to retire, and I certainly hope he sticks around for a bit, but it is always smart to have a plan in case such a thing eventually occurs.
          Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• Megotastrophe
            Permanent Member
            • Jun 29, 2018

I checked and surprisingly Svengoolie isn’t getting younger. So. Alas… yes. I think they are wanting to continue the gravy train

Comment

• KnightDetective
              Veteran Member
              • Aug 31, 2012

Originally posted by B-Lister
              Anybody else get the thought that they might be looking for Svengoolie the Third here?

Not sure Koz is getting ready to retire, and I certainly hope he sticks around for a bit, but it is always smart to have a plan in case such a thing eventually occurs.
              I wonder what ever happened to Wolfman Mac Kelly? He could be a drop-in replacement, as he referenced the same eras and "spoke the same language" that Sven does.

Floored by Bill Leff as Nostalgiaferatu! He's always been the straight-man on Toon In. I had no idea he had a comedic performance background.

Comment

• Megotastrophe
                Permanent Member
                • Jun 29, 2018

Part of me was hoping they would continue the Svengoolie character like Dr Who. Same character but different look and personality. Idk I’m old and I hate change

Comment

• B-Lister
                  Eccentric Weirdo
                  • Mar 19, 2010

I hope so too.

Comment

• Megotastrophe
                    Permanent Member
                    • Jun 29, 2018

We had Hippie Svengoolie and Mortician Svengoolie so maybe in ten or twenty years when Sven retires to Florida we could have a lab coated Dr Svengoolie MD (Mad Doctor).

Comment

• B-Lister
                      Eccentric Weirdo
                      • Mar 19, 2010

"It's Lupus!"

"Nah, just a mild case of Lycanthropy."

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎