X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Megotastrophe
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 29, 2018

Vampire Gilligan Alert

MeTV has the Gilligan Vampire episode today at 230 pm Central today as part of their BooNanza. Svengoolie double features all month long and Horror themed sitcom episodes. This episode gave five year old me nightmares for a month.
  • danadoll
    Micronaut Nut!
    • Apr 11, 2005

MeTV on Dish has been gone for over a year now (I think it’s been that long) and it sucks (the channel just shows a “we’re negotiating to bring this channel” back nonsense page)...I miss it.

Dana
    "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

I watched it on tubi a few months back, but I caught the dream sequence yesterday. It's my absolute favorite episode of the series. The combination of the Hammer look, the Lugosi-like Gilligan, Sherlock Holmes, and even Batman-style sound effects is like the perfect pop culture blend for me. I kind of wish there was an ongoing horror/comedy series like this, with these actors!
      sigpic

Comment

• Dark Shadow
        Creature Of The Night
        • May 14, 2011

Originally posted by danadoll
        MeTV on Dish has been gone for over a year now (I think it’s been that long) and it sucks (the channel just shows a “we’re negotiating to bring this channel” back nonsense page)...I miss it.

Dana
        Interesting. We have DISH, and MeTV is and has been available all year long. I don't recall it even being gone for a day. I watch it every Saturday Morning. On our service, it's Channel 54.

Comment

• Dark Shadow
          Creature Of The Night
          • May 14, 2011

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
          I watched it on tubi a few months back, but I caught the dream sequence yesterday. It's my absolute favorite episode of the series. The combination of the Hammer look, the Lugosi-like Gilligan, Sherlock Holmes, and even Batman-style sound effects is like the perfect pop culture blend for me. I kind of wish there was an ongoing horror/comedy series like this, with these actors!
          DITTO!!

Comment

• danadoll
            Micronaut Nut!
            • Apr 11, 2005

Originally posted by Dark Shadow
            Interesting. We have DISH, and MeTV is and has been available all year long. I don't recall it even being gone for a day. I watch it every Saturday Morning. On our service, it's Channel 54.
            Well, that sucks (for me). It’s been off in our area (I live in Maine), it seems like forever. Ours was channel 247, I believe.

Dana

Comment

• Dark Shadow
              Creature Of The Night
              • May 14, 2011

^Oh man, I was hoping that maybe they just switched channels a year ago and you were looking at/for the old channel. I wonder if it got dropped from some packages? We subscribe to the "America's Top 250" package + "Local Channels".

Comment

• Megotastrophe
                Permanent Member
                • Jun 29, 2018

Have you tried using an antenna? I know it sounds like an asinine question

Comment

• danadoll
                  Micronaut Nut!
                  • Apr 11, 2005

Originally posted by Dark Shadow
                  ^Oh man, I was hoping that maybe they just switched channels a year ago and you were looking at/for the old channel. I wonder if it got dropped from some packages? We subscribe to the "America's Top 250" package + "Local Channels".
                  No, see (I was so bummed out). It’s been like this for almost a year (like I said)...We subscribe to the top 250 too.

DDDFC2CF-7CFC-42C6-BB48-8F52D33443C2.jpg

Dana
                  Last edited by danadoll; Oct 14, '23, 10:11 AM.

Comment

• TrekStar
                    Trek or Treat
                    • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by danadoll
                    No, see (I was so bummed out). It’s been like this for almost a year (like I said)...We subscribe to the top 250 too.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]36261[/ATTACH]

Dana
                    I can watch all Gilligan’s Island episodes on tubi tv, is that on your 250 package?

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎