Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hector
    el Hombre de Acero
    • May 19, 2003

I hate Carl...one of the worst actors ever...up there with Jake Lloyd...
    sigpic

Comment

• Iron Mego
      Wake Up Heavy
      • Jan 31, 2010

Originally posted by Hector
      I hate Carl...one of the worst actors ever...up there with Jake Lloyd...
      I just shake my head when I hear the other actor's praise him on the Talking Dead. He's NOT a good actor by any stretch of the imagination. He's just been playing that character for half his life, nothing more. He has no range or depth.
      Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• Hector
        el Hombre de Acero
        • May 19, 2003

Yup, zero acting ability. When he brandished and pointed that gun at one of Negan's men, and then at Negan, and he uttered a few words with that blank stare facial expression...with that stupid hair, holy mother of god...cringe worthy...I just kept rolling up my eyes...he's horrible...
        sigpic

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
          Muddling through
          • Oct 4, 2008

not that I like the Carl character much anyway, but I give the actor a pass as he is just a kid and still learning his craft.

regarding Negan, I am quickly getting tired of his whole schtick. I hope they start getting some payback really quick

Comment

• Iron Mego
            Wake Up Heavy
            • Jan 31, 2010

Read an article that made an interesting point about this last episode that Daryl and Rick were using Morse Code. Daryl was blinking a lot (apparently) and Rick was tapping Lucille on the ground. It would explain that HUGE poster Rick walked past early in the episode, and would actually give me some hope about the writing of the show, which has seemed really lazy the last couple of seasons.
            Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• Mikey
              Verbose Member
              • Aug 9, 2001

The biggest problem with Negan is he's just too unrealistic.

If this guy really existed his own men would have killed him long before we've even heard of him.

In this post apocalyptic poophole world I find it impossible there's not one person that says screw it and takes Negan out knowing full well he will most likely die too.

Carl putting down the gun was just bad writing.

They built his character up to be a slightly troubled youth that has cold bloodedly killed people before and now we're suppose to believe he puts the gun down cause daddy said so.

No, he would have blown Negan's head off before he had time to think about the consequences (good or bad)

Comment

• drquest
                ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
                • Apr 17, 2012

Originally posted by Iron Mego
                Read an article that made an interesting point about this last episode that Daryl and Rick were using Morse Code. Daryl was blinking a lot (apparently) and Rick was tapping Lucille on the ground. It would explain that HUGE poster Rick walked past early in the episode, and would actually give me some hope about the writing of the show, which has seemed really lazy the last couple of seasons.
                That is very interesting... I noticed that morse code poster and thought it seemed odd....
                Danny(Drquest)
                Captain Action HQ
                Retro shirts and stuff
                More retro shirts
                Stuff For Sale

Comment

• Hector
                  el Hombre de Acero
                  • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by Mikey
                  Carl putting down the gun was just bad writing.
                  Had it been good writing, the Carl actor (I refuse to memorize his real name) would've still been awful. There's not a single moment in all seven years of Walking Dead that the kid has been a good actor, he's awful. Now, remember that other teen who wanted to kill Carl? Then died? That was a good teen actor.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
                    Persistent Member
                    • Apr 28, 2013

Originally posted by Mikey
                    The biggest problem with Negan is he's just too unrealistic.

If this guy really existed his own men would have killed him long before we've even heard of him.

In this post apocalyptic poophole world I find it impossible there's not one person that says screw it and takes Negan out knowing full well he will most likely die too.
                    I find this as well. The Gov had some charm. Negan, walker-meat a long time ago.
                    Did you guys know what Michonne walked up on and saw at the end of the episode and started crying? It was the mattresses. I thought it looked like concrete walls all tumbled over, so I had to look it up.

Comment

• Iron Mego
                      Wake Up Heavy
                      • Jan 31, 2010

Originally posted by Starroid Raiders Dagon
                      Did you guys know what Michonne walked up on and saw at the end of the episode and started crying? It was the mattresses. I thought it looked like concrete walls all tumbled over, so I had to look it up.
                      Thank you! For the life of me I could NOT figure out what that was supposed to be. I thought, "Why does she care so much about this concrete??"
                      Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• Hector
                        el Hombre de Acero
                        • May 19, 2003

No mattress...I'd be crying too, lol...
                        sigpic

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
                          Often invisible
                          • Jul 18, 2002

I hope they can right the ship with the next season. This one is getting embarrassing.
                          Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• Hedji
                            Citizen of Gotham
                            • Nov 17, 2012

Man. Tough crowd. I'm having a lot of fun with the show. I too noticed the Morse Code. My wife pointed out that mattresses would be the easiest commodity to procure, given all the vacant homes, so it made sense that Negan took them not for necessity, but to further demoralize them.

Comment

• Hector
                              el Hombre de Acero
                              • May 19, 2003

I'm enjoying the show too...I just hate Carl, that's all, lol...
                              sigpic

Comment

• wise guy
                                Career Member
                                • Dec 29, 2014

This was one of my favorite shows until season 7 . Negan is very boring , and he doesn't intimidate anyone , and it's not his size but his long boring comic book plot
                                talking that is getting old. Joe Pesci would be a better Negan !

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎