Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • binkystarr
    Museum Super Collector
    • Apr 16, 2015

Please, NO more unwanted and unnecessary remakes, re-imaginings, prequels of any kind. Why cant Hollywood and worship of the easy buck just stop? why is there a constant need to demolish and rape everything that is great? Is there no one left who can come up with new ideas? Why have we become such a lazy society that's afraid to create new and authentic ideas? 90fe20910899b2d8091b4d83bb6cbc55.jpg

Comment

• binkystarr
      Museum Super Collector
      • Apr 16, 2015

This new movie is a colossal joke, the idea is a complete "easy cash grab" aimed at the poor people who have become used to cheap entertainment. I feel bad for those will go in thinking this is going to be a great idea, Ghostbusters is a done deal of the 80s. You cannot redo a moment in time that has passed, what made Ghostbusters great was the story,the cast and the idea that those guys created it. You cant try to recapture success based on something you are NOT a part of nor have ever been a part of. These SNL women are some of the most mediocre comedians on SNL let alone on a movie of any kind. I predict this bomb will self detonate on opening weekend.

Comment

• phil
        Persistent Member
        • May 11, 2007

I saw the preview in a theatre yesterday and thought it was lousy! The movie could be fine but it was a horribly made trailer. It didn't get much response from the audience. No one laughed.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎