Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hedji
    Citizen of Gotham
    • Nov 17, 2012

Great, great season so far. Can anyone explain to me what Daryl's plan was riding so far ahead, but then coming back to rendezvous with Abraham's car anyway? Joyride? Waste gas?

Comment

• hedrap
      Permanent Member
      • Feb 10, 2009

Darryl was trying to go back to Alexandria which was not part of his mission, IIRC. He turned around when Rick said he made it to the RV and heading to the final 20 mile checkpoint, as Sasha and Abraham were only a few miles from him at that point.

Nicholas is dead. Gimple, Nicoterp, Talking Dead, have all made that pretty clear.

If Gkenn's alive, and he was at filming yesterday, it has to have something to do with an outside intervention. If he's dead, then it could be the watch and Maggie pregnant. There shouldn't be enough left of him for a walker, if he's dead.

Comment

• sprytel
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 26, 2009

Watching in real-time, it never occurred to me that those could be Nicholas guts we are seeing. But at this point, I believe he is still alive. Among other clues, his whole "if I don't burn the feed store, I will find some other way to let you know I'm alive" statement... seems a little too on the nose to just be a coincidence.

Comment

• Gorn Captain
          Invincible Ironing Man
          • Feb 28, 2008

To me, Glenn's facial expression was of someone being torn to shreds. Didn't look like "a man with a plan". Even though I wish he'd make it.
          The scene with him handling the watch now seems like him making sure Maggie gets it (somehow).
          "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
            Persistent Member
            • Apr 28, 2013

Originally posted by Gorn Captain
            To me, Glenn's facial expression was of someone being torn to shreds. Didn't look like "a man with a plan". Even though I wish he'd make it.
            The scene with him handling the watch now seems like him making sure Maggie gets it (somehow).
            The way he landed could have caused him some paralysis (or broken something) as well. He sure didnt try and move away. That was the facial expression of someone in a lot of pain.

Comment

• Mikey
              Verbose Member
              • Aug 9, 2001

Originally posted by libby 1957dog
              this is genius mikey lol
              just reposted your post on the sideshow boards lol ,should give them food for thought ,full credit given lol

and saw these posts and it seemed that this could be a possibility

Maybe.....

Another distinct possibility is that the cowardly Nicholas was hallucinating the entire sequence of events at the moment when the duo stood atop the dumpster as he mentally zones out, meaning neither of them are on death's door.

Credit here http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...nn-dead-834490
              Remember when Nicholas was running through the woods with the group and he zoned out ? this could be a possibility.
              They can easily pop up back on camera next episode with them both standing on the dumpster still alive and that was just an Hallucination
              Been waiting to post this exact thing........this is whats happening.

You will notice that Glenn is being very Un glenn like after leaving the pet store. He is FOLLOWING Nicholas, even taking orders from him. This is not Glenn's personality at all.

What we see is Nicholas seeing what could happen if he follows his old cowardly ways. The cost of another life that will be his fault. The entire sequence is filmed as a dream or hallucination .

What we will see is Nicholas become a self less person and sacrifice himself to SAVE Glenn. Dispelling his previous self and the death of Noah but finally becomeing a brave person. Which is why he says Thank You......

Better to die a hero than a coward.

guess we will find out sooner or later but personally im with mikey lol
              LOL !!!

Comment

• Iron Mego
                Wake Up Heavy
                • Jan 31, 2010

Originally posted by Starroid Raiders Dagon
                The garbage bin is surrounded by concrete on all sides except the front. They could crawl under there if they see him but if he is covered in blood, they may not notice.
                This isn't correct actually. Here's some pics (not mine) that show what I stated earlier. They could have climbed the fence as they made their way down the alley, or jumped on it from the dumpster.

Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
                  Persistent Member
                  • Apr 28, 2013

Originally posted by Iron Mego
                  This isn't correct actually. Here's some pics (not mine) that show what I stated earlier. They could have climbed the fence as they made their way down the alley, or jumped on it from the dumpster.

The pictures are misleading as the zombies are reaching over it. You can see it when they are approaching the dumpster from the street in the episode. I couldnt find a longer clip, but this shows one of the sides...
                  The Walking Dead 7x01: Negan Kills Abraham and Glenn - https://youtu.be/uqo-IWVu26wThe Walking Dead - Season 06, Episode 03: Thank you.Nicholas death scene.S...

at :02 you see Glen step up on the concrete on the side.

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
                    Persistent Member
                    • Apr 28, 2013

Ah, here is a picture of the side...

what-really-and-hopefully-happened-to-glenn-in-the-walking-dead-season-6-episode-3-th-679629.jpg

Comment

• Iron Mego
                      Wake Up Heavy
                      • Jan 31, 2010

Maybe we're talking about two different things. I took your comment "surrounded by concrete on all sides..." to mean that there was only wall around them.

Anyway, my point still is that they could have gotten over the chain link easily.
                      Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• Mikey
                        Verbose Member
                        • Aug 9, 2001

Think I seen that lower picture on the end of the Blues Brothers

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
                          Persistent Member
                          • Apr 28, 2013

Originally posted by Iron Mego
                          Maybe we're talking about two different things. I took your comment "surrounded by concrete on all sides..." to mean that there was only wall around them.

Anyway, my point still is that they could have gotten over the chain link easily.
                          Whoops! We are talking about two different things! Sorry for the confusion.
                          I know what you are saying about the fencing, though. They could have made it look a lot harder to get out.

Comment

• Gorn Captain
                            Invincible Ironing Man
                            • Feb 28, 2008

Even if Glenn fell on the ground with the body covering him, from those pictures (and the number of walkers), nobody gets out of that alley unharmed or alive.
                            "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• megoapesnut
                              The name says it all!
                              • Dec 3, 2007

My first thought when the guts started coming out was that it looked like the walkers were up at his chest, just below his neck and all of the sudden intestines started coming out. I was thinking, aren't intestines quite a bit lower?? I think those were not Glenn's intestines. We shall see.

Why didn't they hightail it up the fire escape steps that were right there. That's where I would have gone.
                              Last edited by megoapesnut; Oct 28, '15, 8:16 PM.

Comment

• ZombieJimC
                                Persistent Member
                                • Mar 12, 2014

Originally posted by megoapesnut
                                My first thought when the guts started coming out was that it looked like the walkers were up at his chest, just below his neck and all of the sudden intestines started coming out. I was thinking, aren't intestines quite a bit lower?? I think those were not Glenn's intestines. We shall see.

Why didn't they hightail it up the fire escape steps that were right there. That's where I would have gone.
                                I was thinking fire escape too.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎