X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • piecemaker
    There's no need to fear..
    • Jan 26, 2009

slithis

I had forgot all about this Creature from the Black lagoon wanna be movie until i stumbled onto it tonight.

I need to check it out again.
  • mazinz
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 2, 2007

Code red gave it an official and nice dvd release a few years back should you want to pick it up.\
    Scroll down mid way

We carry the most effective at-home chemical peels in the market today. Glycolic peels, Lactic acid peels, TCA peels, and Salicylic acid peels are...
    "What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hells Angels is currently unclear,"

Starroid Raiders Dagon wrote "No Dime Store Monster left behind"

Comment

• piecemaker
      • Jan 26, 2009

^^^Thanks,i just watched it on youtube and now i no why i had forgotten all about it.

It sparked a memory and what i remember now is the movie wasn't that great but they marketed the heck out of it,complete with a guy in a slithis suit at the theater.

Comment

• madmarva
        Talkative Member
        • Jul 7, 2007

I saw that movie coupled with the Dr. Evil Monster side show in the fourth grade at my local movie theater. Don't remember much about Slithis, but the Dr. evil show had guys dressed as the Universal monsters in a sideshow type setup. Dr. evil did some magic tricks and introduced the monsters and their back stories. There were flying bats and ghosts that glowed in the dark. It was really fun.

Comment

• Hedji
          Citizen of Gotham
          • Nov 17, 2012

Great story. Man, we need to get back to that.

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

Neat, I don't think I've ever seen this.
            You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• piecemaker
              • Jan 26, 2009

Originally posted by madmarva
              I saw that movie coupled with the Dr. Evil Monster side show in the fourth grade at my local movie theater. Don't remember much about Slithis, but the Dr. evil show had guys dressed as the Universal monsters in a sideshow type setup. Dr. evil did some magic tricks and introduced the monsters and their back stories. There were flying bats and ghosts that glowed in the dark. It was really fun.
              Wow,i feel like i got ripped off now. All i got was a guy in a cheap rubber slithis suit.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎