• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • samurainoir
    Eloquent Member
    • Dec 26, 2006

Hannibal Season 2

My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!
  • Starroid Raiders Dagon
    Persistent Member
    • Apr 28, 2013

Ugh, how did I miss this post! I was just looking at IMDB the other day for the second season. Great show! I hope it gets enough rating for a third season (crosses fingers).

Comment

• samurainoir
      Eloquent Member
      • Dec 26, 2006

I believe Season 3 would be their take on the Red Dragon/Manhunter storyline and Season 4 is supposed to be Silence of the Lambs!

Given the Season 1 twist and turns (particularly the finale), I'm sure even those of us familiar with the books and movies will enjoy whatever new wrinkles they add into the evolving storyline.
      My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
        Persistent Member
        • Apr 28, 2013

I loved the Hopkins versions. Manhunter (from 1986!) was good but I think I didn't see it until after 2000. Hannibal Rising was kind of "meh" for me. I haven't read the books. I enjoy all the "fleshing out" of the characters and twist and turns in this series. Will' almost mystical ability to see how the murders are performed and the mental torture he endures because of it is just great. I was neutral on the idea of Laurence Fishburne as Jack Crawford, but I love the job he is doing. I always liked Fishburne, but I didn't realize what a amazing job he would do.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎