X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JediJaida
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 14, 2008

Trying to find this movie!

I barely remember it, but the plotline goes that there are three angels born into three different children that have to stop the Devil's son from wreaking havoc.

One of them was born into the body of an old priest, one was born into the body of his sister, and the third can't be found.

The priest tries to deal with the Devil, but after getting rid of the host body, he's locked up in a lunatic asylum, where he dies years later.

The Devil has been reborn into a new body of a young boy, who then drives his parents apart (you can tell he's at work as you watch the deterioration of the front yard of his house), and the third angel has been born into the body of a young girl.

A lot of other stuff happens during the Easter season, but I can only remember that the three angels merge into one, and finally deal with the Devil by driving some kind of weapon into his body and into the earth, destroying him forever.
    JediJaida
  • mazinz
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 2, 2007

Originally posted by JediJaida
    I barely remember it, but the plotline goes that there are three angels born into three different children that have to stop the Devil's son from wreaking havoc.

One of them was born into the body of an old priest, one was born into the body of his sister, and the third can't be found.

The priest tries to deal with the Devil, but after getting rid of the host body, he's locked up in a lunatic asylum, where he dies years later.

The Devil has been reborn into a new body of a young boy, who then drives his parents apart (you can tell he's at work as you watch the deterioration of the front yard of his house), and the third angel has been born into the body of a young girl.

A lot of other stuff happens during the Easter season, but I can only remember that the three angels merge into one, and finally deal with the Devil by driving some kind of weapon into his body and into the earth, destroying him forever.
    Hey JJ,
    That would probably be Fear no Evil from 1981:
    "What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hells Angels is currently unclear,"

Starroid Raiders Dagon wrote "No Dime Store Monster left behind"

Comment

• Hedji
      Citizen of Gotham
      • Nov 17, 2012

Yup, sure sounds like it. Filmed in my hometown, and one of our local schools! The same director made Lady in White.

Comment

• mego73
        Printed paperboard Tiger
        • Aug 1, 2003

Spry was the school. I went there one year. They also filmed at Charlotte Beach.

mego73@hotmail.com

Comment

• Hedji
          Citizen of Gotham
          • Nov 17, 2012

Hey! A fellow local boy! You still in Rochester?

Comment

• mego73
            Printed paperboard Tiger
            • Aug 1, 2003

Yeah, actually in Webster.

mego73@hotmail.com

Comment

• Hedji
              Citizen of Gotham
              • Nov 17, 2012

Uh.. So am I!

Comment