X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Apositive
    Career Member
    • Apr 3, 2011

Immortals

I liked this mythology movie. I thought the design and visuals were amazing. But the violence was a bit too much....maybe I expect all my mythology movies to be too much like "Jason and the Argonauts" and "Clash of the Titans" from my childhood years.

There were two scenes in particular that were disturbing....I won't describe them here.

Did anyone else have the same experience?
  • samurainoir
    Eloquent Member
    • Dec 26, 2006

I got dragged to this in the theatre because the Mrs was lookin' for some 300 style eye candy. I can't even remember much about the story at all, but I do recall some of the more striking visual design stuff. I'd recommend it for late night cable. I can't even remember... was it in 3D?
    My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• raider5gt
      Museum Tree Cutter
      • Nov 25, 2007

Yeah I enjoyed this film but like samurainoir said,I too can't remember much of the story,I know the hero dude had to find a bow to defeat the Titans or something like that,the visuals were good though,in the vein of 300.

Funny enough I was looking to buy this on dvd today but left it on the shelf,maybe I should get it,as I do like movies like this.

Never stand behind a cow when it sneezes.

Comment

• osker55
        Booyaaa
        • Aug 8, 2011

I think this is one of my favorite movies of all time for me I didn't see anything disturbing about any of it just plan awesome all around. I even bought the dvd I liked it so much and I don't buy dvds that often.
        Wants....

AHI wolfman mint hairy Version
        AHI wolfman moc
        Lincoln Wolfman and Mummy
        Kresge moc WGSH
        Other stuff to update

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎