Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HumanWolfman
    Type3Toys Has Transformed
    • Oct 5, 2011

There is suposed to be a remake in the works. I dont have high hopes for it. If this was ever redone, the Creature should look exactly the same. Even if the whole thing was CGI, the monster looked perfect.
    View My Customs
    www.type3toys.com
    or check here
    http://megomuseum.com/community/memb...5-HumanWolfman

Comment

• madmarva
      Talkative Member
      • Jul 7, 2007

wrong movie, he was in Revenge, not walks. He worked in John Agar's lab at Marine Land or whatever it was called and he was the jet pilot that blew the crap out of the Tarantula the same year.
      I guess I'm melding the latter two films together in my old age. I like the beach scene, I guess, it's in Revenge. I'm going have to watch the 3 of them again some time.

Comment

• madmarva
        Talkative Member
        • Jul 7, 2007

If this was ever redone, the Creature should look exactly the same.
        Totally agree. To this day, it remains the best man-in-a-suit monsters ever put on screen to me.

Comment

• HumanWolfman
          Type3Toys Has Transformed
          • Oct 5, 2011

Originally posted by madmarva
          I guess I'm melding the latter two films together in my old age. I like the beach scene, I guess, it's in Revenge. I'm going have to watch the 3 of them again some time.
          Why not watch them today!
          View My Customs
          www.type3toys.com
          or check here
          http://megomuseum.com/community/memb...5-HumanWolfman

Comment

• raider5gt
            Museum Tree Cutter
            • Nov 25, 2007

Managed to watch CFTBL over the Christmas holidays,still a great monster flick.

Never stand behind a cow when it sneezes.

Comment

• Adam West
              Museum CPA
              • Apr 14, 2003

I haven't seen it since I was a kid, but remember it scared the *&$# out of me.
              "The farther we go, the more the ultimate explanation recedes from us, and all we have left is faith."
              ~Vaclav Hlavaty

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by madmarva
                Here's the best way to watch Revenge
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv6NIVCpJ18
                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• ctc
                  Fear the monkeybat!
                  • Aug 16, 2001

Hmmmm....

Another of my faves. The first is a great film. The other two aren't as ood, but are still wentertaining. Even the third is neat in a 50's "why the hell would they DO that?!?!?!" kind of way. One opdd bit from the first that I"ve never decided if it was intentional or not: the gillman goes after a human woman, and a lot of folks wonder why? (They're incompatable.) BUT: the gillman watches her swimming, and it kinda resembles the sideways mating dance a lot of fish do in real life, so you can extrapolate that the monster thought the human woman was trying to lure in a mate. (Even though it's the male that dances in most fish species, it's not unheard of in a few for the female to do so.... and are we REALLY sure the Gillman IS a man? It's possible that a female fish monster couldn't tell the difference between a male and female human.)

Don C.

Comment

• Bruce Banner
                    HULK SMASH!
                    • Apr 3, 2010

Great movie, always been one of my favourites.

Wish I'd been around back when it was first released in theatres in 3D.
                    PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• madmarva
                      Talkative Member
                      • Jul 7, 2007

Here's the best way to watch Revenge
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv6NIVCpJ18
                      Great suggestion.

One of my favorite evenings in college was on a double date at a drive in for Jurassic Park. The four of us went up to the very front of the screen where there was some playground equipment. After a while we laid down the grass and watched the movie. We couldn't hear the audio so we started joking around making up our own lines. It was great fun. I'm sure it would have only been funny to us, but I would love to have an audio recording of that night.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎