Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HumanWolfman
    Type3Toys Has Transformed
    • Oct 5, 2011

I thought "Still" was brilliant. You cant have hordes of zombies in every episode the whole time and make it believable. The zombies are on the move, looking for food. When the food is gone, they will move on as well. They are not going to just sit there. That is why towns and house are(and should be) empty when humans stumble onto them.It is brilliant, thought provoking writing like last night that makes the viewer form attachments and identify with the survivors. That is what make the viewers fell the loss so profoundly when someone dies.
    View My Customs
    www.type3toys.com
    or check here
    http://megomuseum.com/community/memb...5-HumanWolfman

Comment

• megojim
      Permanent Member
      • Oct 13, 2001

I liked the episode as it fits into the grand scheme of things, something they do very well, but it's driving me crazy, hope we get to see Darryll rescue Beth . . . .
      My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

Comment

• Hector
        el Hombre de Acero
        • May 19, 2003

Glenn is way more whiny than Beth.
        sigpic

Comment

• Hector
          el Hombre de Acero
          • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by Byrnes
          Did the writers just cash it in for season 4. Horrible!
          Yeah, enough already with these introspective individual character episodes, they are driving me crazy.
          sigpic

Comment

• HumanWolfman
            Type3Toys Has Transformed
            • Oct 5, 2011

Originally posted by megojim
            I liked the episode as it fits into the grand scheme of things, something they do very well, but it's driving me crazy, hope we get to see Darryll rescue Beth . . . .
            Yes, me too Jim. What I loved most about the show and those two in particular is that Daryl realized that HE need Beth far more than she needed him to survive.
            View My Customs
            www.type3toys.com
            or check here
            http://megomuseum.com/community/memb...5-HumanWolfman

Comment

• johnnystorm
              Hot Child in the City
              • Jul 3, 2008

Yes, it's pretty much everybody roam around and they'll all meet up in the last episode. I'm guessing Beth got taken by those punks that Daryl met. Or maybe the crew Rick met. Or maybe they're the same creeps... Speaking of creeps, how is Bob still around?
              Anyway, this second half seems like killing time. The Terminus bit isn't going to be addressed until next year I'm sure.

Comment

• The Toyroom
                The Packaging King
                • Dec 31, 2004

Originally posted by johnnystorm
                Yes, it's pretty much everybody roam around and they'll all meet up in the last episode. I'm guessing Beth got taken by those punks that Daryl met. Or maybe the crew Rick met. Or maybe they're the same creeps... Speaking of creeps, how is Bob still around?
                Anyway, this second half seems like killing time. The Terminus bit isn't going to be addressed until next year I'm sure.
                I think the "bed-stealers" that Rick encountered are one and the same with the guys Daryl ran into. Beth may have been taken by someone else.
                Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• Iron Mego
                  Wake Up Heavy
                  • Jan 31, 2010

Yes, the guys that Daryl ran into are the same guys that invaded Rick's house. Don't think they have Beth, though. I'm starting to think that Terminus is going to be totally decimated and not a safe-haven at all.
                  Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• drquest
                    ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
                    • Apr 17, 2012

Originally posted by The Toyroom
                    I think the "bed-stealers" that Rick encountered are one and the same with the guys Daryl ran into. Beth may have been taken by someone else.
                    I think Beth is either on her own, or was in the car with the owner of that funeral home they were in.
                    Danny(Drquest)
                    Captain Action HQ
                    Retro shirts and stuff
                    More retro shirts
                    Stuff For Sale

Comment

• sprytel
                      Talkative Member
                      • Jun 26, 2009

Originally posted by Hector
                      Glenn is way more whiny than Beth.
                      Whiny? The only thing Glen has said is he would rather find his wife than go with complete strangers on an implausible mission (including a seemingly nice woman who *did* just destroy his home and unintentionally helped kill lots of his friends and loved ones). And Glen's decision looks even better after we see how incompetent that scientist is with a gun.

Now Maggie... you could argue that she is being selfish, thinking of herself over the remaining members of her group. But Glen... he doesn't owe any of these new people anything. And I certainly wouldn't say he is being "whiny".

Comment

• Hector
                        el Hombre de Acero
                        • May 19, 2003

I'm not talking about Glenn interaction with Abraham Ford and company, I'm talking about the whole bloody series...Glenn just annoys me to no end.

Having said that...Steven Yeun was pretty funny in this little scene from the Big Bang Theory (1:25)...

I bet Sheldon Cooper terrified him more than any Walker...

Last edited by Hector; Mar 11, '14, 2:11 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                          el Hombre de Acero
                          • May 19, 2003

Joe and the "Hunters' are the same group who almost got Rick...and encountered Daryl.

Joe is played by veteran character actor, Jeff Kober...

We have all seem him...in all kinds of TV shows and flicks.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                            el Hombre de Acero
                            • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by sprytel
                            Whiny? The only thing Glen has said is he would rather find his wife than go with complete strangers on an implausible mission (including a seemingly nice woman who *did* just destroy his home and unintentionally helped kill lots of his friends and loved ones). And Glen's decision looks even better after we see how incompetent that scientist is with a gun.

Now Maggie... you could argue that she is being selfish, thinking of herself over the remaining members of her group. But Glen... he doesn't owe any of these new people anything. And I certainly wouldn't say he is being "whiny".
                            Maggie is hot though, I giver her a pass, lol.
                            sigpic

Comment

• gummi
                              Career Member
                              • Dec 2, 2009

Originally posted by Hector
                              I'm really beginning to hate Maggie's annoying obsession of Glenn (and vice versa).

Doesn't Maggie have a little sister called Beth?

I have yet to hear Maggie say she wants to find Beth, it's all about Glenn this, Glenn that.

Argh...
                              That's a really good point about Maggie not even mentioning Beth; I didn't even really think about that until now. I have to admit, my inner chick-flick loving self has been completely wrapped up in the back and forth between Daryl and Beth. Honestly, all I'm really interested in now is what happened to Beth at the end of the last episode. All of the other characters are taking the back seat for me right now.
                              "Trying is the first step towards failure." - H. J. Simpson, 1997

Comment

• Hector
                                el Hombre de Acero
                                • May 19, 2003

Daryl rules!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎