Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mikey
    Verbose Member
    • Aug 9, 2001

Talking Dead should be a DVD extra, not a show.

Making a show ABOUT a show is kinda lazy on AMC's part

Comment

• Fuzzysnail
      Persistent Member
      • Feb 18, 2007

I love watching the Talking Dead. It gives me a chance to follow up with stuff I might have had a question about...and talking to different cast members and writers is awesome.

Comment

• drquest
        ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
        • Apr 17, 2012

I agree, I enjoy the Talking Dead too.. Usually when the show is over I feel like wanting more, and this delivers.

Also it seems it's going to a 1 hour program instead of 30 minutes after this mid season break.
        Danny(Drquest)
        Captain Action HQ
        Retro shirts and stuff
        More retro shirts
        Stuff For Sale

Comment

• fallensaviour
          Talkative Member
          • Aug 28, 2006

I love the talking dead, soooo much more insight into the things behind the scenes.
          It's cool hearing the actors talk about the characters and I enjoy the FX stuff.
          Can't wait for it to be an hour long it seems to fly by way to fast at just half an hour.
          “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• Gorn Captain
            Invincible Ironing Man
            • Feb 28, 2008

Late to the party!
            Just managed to get my hands on season 3, so I had a marathon this weekend.
            Loved most of it (I thought Glenn's fight tied to a chair and facing a walker was terrific), some characters are growing on me (like Carl), and others are starting to get on my nerves, like Andrea.
            I can't get over that Michonne keeps Andrea alive for months, but Andrea switches allegiance pretty quickly once she smells a better deal.
            I hope Michonne isn't just going to stand there looking mean all the time, though. She's pretty one-dimensional so far.

No wonder that they killed off T-Dog, he didn't have anything to do anyway.
            I'm sorry they killed off most of the prisoners so fast, it might have been interesting to have these as neighbors in the prison.

I hope they'll do something with Rick, because it's become very hard to care about this guy.

Even though they removed Hershel's leg, I'm still expecting him to turn somewhere along the line. Maybe a slow infestation? His eyes slowly turning "walker"?

Anyway, I had a great Walker Weekend!
            "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• Mikey
              Verbose Member
              • Aug 9, 2001

Originally posted by Gorn Captain
              I hope Michonne isn't just going to stand there looking mean all the time, though. She's pretty one-dimensional so far.
              I agree, so far she strikes me as a poor man's Rambo with a personality less interesting than a house plant.

Comment

• toys2cool
                Ultimate Mego Warrior
                • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by Gorn Captain
                Late to the party!
                Just managed to get my hands on season 3, so I had a marathon this weekend.
                Loved most of it (I thought Glenn's fight tied to a chair and facing a walker was terrific), some characters are growing on me (like Carl), and others are starting to get on my nerves, like Andrea.
                I can't get over that Michonne keeps Andrea alive for months, but Andrea switches allegiance pretty quickly once she smells a better deal.

No wonder that they killed off T-Dog, he didn't have anything to do anyway.
                I'm sorry they killed off most of the prisoners so fast, it might have been interesting to have these as neighbors in the prison.

I hope they'll do something with Rick, because it's become very hard to care about this guy.

Even though they removed Hershel's leg, I'm still expecting him to turn somewhere along the line. Maybe a slow infestation? His eyes slowly turning "walker"?

Anyway, I had a great Walker Weekend!
                Yea t-dog should've died a while back lol
                "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
                My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• Megospidey
                  Museum Webslinger
                  • Jul 26, 2006

Saw this and thought it was funny....

Comment

• Random Axe
                    The Voice of Reason
                    • Apr 16, 2008

I just finally caught up with everyone on this series. Good stuff, well directed and written. A lot of the characters have evolved and some have de-volved, like Rick. It's hard to care about him anymore. I'm also through a little mroe than half of the first compendium. The series really deviated form the book, but it needed to. A lot of the plot in the comics would not have translated to TV. Now I've go my wife hooked on it and she's axiously awaiting Feb 10.
                    I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• HumanWolfman
                      Type3Toys Has Transformed
                      • Oct 5, 2011

I dont know, I really like Rick and how he has evolved. He had to change and harden to stay alive and keep those who have come to depend on him alive. His best freind turned on him and tried to come between him and his family. His wife lost faith in him due to Shane and his manipulation. He had to kill his best freind in self defense, in front of his son no less. Then his wife dies giving birth to a child Rick will be responsible to keep alive and it may not even be his. Oh, and his son has to put a bullet in his wifes head to keep her from turning. But the cherry on top is finding a huge blood stain where his wife dies and a bloated zombie who ate her.
                      Stuff like that could change a guy...I like the change too.
                      View My Customs
                      www.type3toys.com
                      or check here
                      http://megomuseum.com/community/memb...5-HumanWolfman

Comment

• domino
                        Veteran Member
                        • Jun 16, 2007

I actually like Rick and his change. I can't wait for Feb 10th. The one character that I can no longer stand is Andrea. She is coming off as nothing more than a helpless, "attention seeker". (couldn't think of a better, clean way to describe her this morning.) I am near the end of the 2nd Walking Dead compendium, and the character in the books is so much better. I know they needed to change things up between the comic and show but she is just so different.

Comment

• toys2cool
                          Ultimate Mego Warrior
                          • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by domino
                          I actually like Rick and his change. I can't wait for Feb 10th. The one character that I can no longer stand is Andrea. She is coming off as nothing more than a helpless, "attention seeker". (couldn't think of a better, clean way to describe her this morning.) I am near the end of the 2nd Walking Dead compendium, and the character in the books is so much better. I know they needed to change things up between the comic and show but she is just so different.
                          Can't stand Andrea either
                          "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
                          My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• Hector
                            el Hombre de Acero
                            • May 19, 2003

I always root for the Walkers, I hate every single human character in this show, except for Michael Rooker's Merle Dixon character, he rules, lol.
                            Last edited by Hector; Jan 6, '13, 7:53 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Gorn Captain
                              Invincible Ironing Man
                              • Feb 28, 2008

Originally posted by Hector
                              I always root for the Walkers, I hate every single human character in this show, except for Michael Rooker's Merle Dixon character, he rules, lol.
                              Maybe they should do an episode from the POV of the Walkers!
                              You'd love that!
                              "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• HumanWolfman
                                Type3Toys Has Transformed
                                • Oct 5, 2011

Originally posted by domino
                                Yes, Andrea is on my final nerve as well. I do, however have hope for her. She seems more lost than she does transformed. I am hoping that when Woodbury and the Prison battle it out, she does the right thing. They need to record 2-3 bonus shows and keep them a secret. About mid way through the end of season break, they whip them out and surprize us with a bonus episode or two, you know, just about the time we are ready to chew our own arms off.
                                View My Customs
                                www.type3toys.com
                                or check here
                                http://megomuseum.com/community/memb...5-HumanWolfman

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎