Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

i read the comic and watch the show and I like that they make changes. keep us guessing.

scott, you can probably catch up on ondemand. they usually have the episodes there. tonight is the mid season finale so if nothing else they will likely do a marathon of the first half of the season the day it comes back, which i think will be in february

Comment

• drquest
      ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
      • Apr 17, 2012

Get to your tv immediately today as they are doing a marathon of season 3 today before the mid season ending show.

Originally posted by Random Axe
      Okay, I've officially been sucked in. This is such a well made show it's hard to resist. There are some plot holes and unexplained stuff going on, but the produciton values overshadow that and make this probably the best show on TV. I've completed the first two seasons but I don't know how or when I'd get to watch season three since it's already 8 episodes in. Does AMC show repeats or is there somewhere I can go to watch these?

Also, I've never read any of the comics and I'm aware they changed quite a few things for television, but how good are they and is that worthy of checking out?
      Danny(Drquest)
      Captain Action HQ
      Retro shirts and stuff
      More retro shirts
      Stuff For Sale

Comment

• Mikey
        Verbose Member
        • Aug 9, 2001

If you're not in a hurry i'm sure AMC will play them all right before the season returns

Comment

• Hector
          el Hombre de Acero
          • May 19, 2003

All the episodes are in both Comcast OnDemand and Netflix Stream.'
          sigpic

Comment

• MegoMark71
            Permanent Member
            • Dec 18, 2008

They had a promo tonight that at the end of the month they are having a marathon of every episode. My dvr wil be working some overtime.

We got to see a little of just how nuts the governor is tonight. That little wry smile at the end was cool. Also being someone who has never read the comics, i have no idea who these new people are.

Comment

• johnnystorm
              Hot Child in the City
              • Jul 3, 2008

Rough evening for the Guv, eh wot? Lucky Tyreese & friends got to safety in the prison...just in time for some good ol' fashioned scorched earth revenge a'comin!

Comment

• HumanWolfman
                Type3Toys Has Transformed
                • Oct 5, 2011

I think the brother thing is just a trick to find out where the prison is. I dont know about you folks, but i am literally on the edge of my seat watching this damn show.
                View My Customs
                www.type3toys.com
                or check here
                http://megomuseum.com/community/memb...5-HumanWolfman

Comment

• toyman
                  Just Another Collector
                  • Sep 1, 2008

I think the brother thing is to get merle inside of the prison after they escape from the camp and then help them get inside.In other words gain their trust then screw them.

Comment

• toys2cool
                    Ultimate Mego Warrior
                    • Nov 27, 2006

I don't think the Merle thing is a trick, I think Andrea will somehow save them both...remember the Gov thought Merle had killed the black chick.
                    "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
                    My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• Iron Mego
                      Wake Up Heavy
                      • Jan 31, 2010

Originally posted by toys2cool
                      I don't think the Merle thing is a trick, I think Andrea will somehow save them both...remember the Gov thought Merle had killed the black chick.
                      I had totally forgotten about Merle claiming they'd killed Michonne, so I was completely confused as to why the Gov thought Merle was a traitor. I think you're correct though, Andrea somehow plays into them getting out of there. At least Daryl gets out, since he was in the preview for the February episodes.
                      Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• johnnystorm
                        Hot Child in the City
                        • Jul 3, 2008

That's true...Merle flat out LIED to the Governor about killing Michonne. The Governor has been suspecting him since he heard Daryl was alive.

The Dixon boys will get out of this mess I'm sure, and I think it'll come down to Daryl having to choose between his brother and the group who's treated him like family. however, Merle being the way he is, he'll probably do something to ease the decision, like threatening the baby or Carol.

Comment

• toys2cool
                          Ultimate Mego Warrior
                          • Nov 27, 2006

yea think about it, that Merle lie cause the Gov his eye and most importantly his daughter...He's gonna want to hurt Merle big time....It kind of ****ed me off that she killed his daughter
                          "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
                          My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• toyman
                            Just Another Collector
                            • Sep 1, 2008

For all of those reasons he owes the Gov big time,just a thought for helping him.

Comment

• Iron Mego
                              Wake Up Heavy
                              • Jan 31, 2010

yea think about it, that Merle lie cause the Gov his eye and most importantly his daughter...He's gonna want to hurt Merle big time....It kind of ****ed me off that she killed his daughter
                              I was kinda glad she did. Then I watched Talking Dead and they mentioned how Penny was the only thing that gave him any humanity. Now all bets are off, and she probably really screwed things up for the original group.
                              Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• drquest
                                ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
                                • Apr 17, 2012

I don't think there's any chance that Glenn or Maggie will let Merle into that prison....
                                Danny(Drquest)
                                Captain Action HQ
                                Retro shirts and stuff
                                More retro shirts
                                Stuff For Sale

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡