Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

^^ I don't know, although it was a given that the zombie Karl found would be back, I did not expect Dale to get killed. that was a total jaw dropper

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
      valar morghulis
      • Mar 8, 2005

Well, with only a couple eps left this season, you knew that some of the regulars would be checking out. I know that's been alluded to on Talking Dead.

What's the name of the black character? Sheesh, what happened to him this season? What's he had, like three lines?

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
        Muddling through
        • Oct 4, 2008

yeah, he only showed up in afew scenes this episode and had no lines, he just stood there

Comment

• Hector
          el Hombre de Acero
          • May 19, 2003

I'm one of the few here who didn't like Dale...so good riddance, lol.

I want that Carl kid to get it next...can't stand him either...nor his mom.

Heck...I want them ALL dead.

I'm rooting for the Walkers all the way here...

sigpic

Comment

• Mikey
            Verbose Member
            • Aug 9, 2001

The only ones I still like are the old man and his daughter (not the nutty one)

The black guy (I forgot his name) is ok but he hardly gets any screen time.

Comment

• jds1911a1
              Alan Scott is the best GL
              • Aug 8, 2007

The death of Dale is the end of the pre apocalype conscience of the group.

and am I the only one who was rooting for the zombie to get Carl in the woods.

Comment

• The Toyroom
                The Packaging King
                • Dec 31, 2004

I hate Carl...
                Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• MegoMark71
                  Permanent Member
                  • Dec 18, 2008

Wow hector you took my post. I was just telling my wife when we were watching that i hated Dale more than lori and any other cast member. I was so tired of him having it out for Shane. He just ticked me off every time he spoke. And when that little annoying troll boy carl was messing with the walker i said i wished it would get free. It almost happened. So now my least favorites are lori and the troll boy. I'm really glad i never read the comic and watch these knowing nothing.

Comment

• Toyman_Chris
                    70's Era Pimp
                    • Sep 7, 2011

I actually liked Dale, but felt it was time for him to go. It just fit the "new world order" (oh yes....NWO!) Seriously, I think it was a metaphor to show the old ways are over. Adapt or die.

I don't like Carl either. The kid is a crappy actor.

Comment

• Hector
                      el Hombre de Acero
                      • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by jds1911a1

and am I the only one who was rooting for the zombie to get Carl in the woods.
                      No, you were not...not by a long shot, lol.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                        el Hombre de Acero
                        • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by MegoMark71
                        Wow hector you took my post. I was just telling my wife when we were watching that i hated Dale more than lori and any other cast member. I was so tired of him having it out for Shane. He just ticked me off every time he spoke. And when that little annoying troll boy carl was messing with the walker i said i wished it would get free. It almost happened. So now my least favorites are lori and the troll boy. I'm really glad i never read the comic and watch these knowing nothing.
                        Amen brother, amen.

My brother from another mother, lol.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                          el Hombre de Acero
                          • May 19, 2003

I kinda like Daryl (the redneck bow and arrow guy)...he has shown to have a good heart...but obviously...he's losing it bit by bit.
                          sigpic

Comment

• MegoMark71
                            Permanent Member
                            • Dec 18, 2008

Yeah Daryl has really grown on me quite a bit. It's funny how i think i have hated almost the entire cast at one point or another. I always had a dislike for Dale though. It grew each week he preached his bullcrap. We are so addicted to the show. And for my wife that is huge. She doesn't hate horror it's just not her thing. And she hates end of the world type movies and shows. Actually maggie hasn't bothered me. Of course maybe it's cause that is also my wife's name and i know better.

Comment

• Mikey
                              Verbose Member
                              • Aug 9, 2001

A bit off topic for a second ... Was just watching In the Heat of the Night (original movie) and noticed the murder suspect was the old man who owns the farm on Walking Dead ...

Comment

• ddgaff1132
                                Persistent Member
                                • Oct 3, 2007

Wow Carl had a real Peter Parker moment there. Realizing his actions, or In-activity maybe the responcible for Dale death.
                                And still nobody stated any concern about the zombie cow in thier midst?!?!?!

Anyway. Ill probably get flamed for this. But I'm gonna miss Dale. Ya gotta love a little guy who's brave enough to stand up to an opertunistic, self-centered, bully, jerk like Shane. Dale was the only one til now who's morality was unshaken by events. I was hoping to see an episode when he would have to go against his morality for the sake of his own survival. But I guess that will never happen!
                                As for the rest of the cast. They're your typical flawed human beings (Not as flawed as charactors we're used to seeing in Horror Movies. Thank God!!!) I think of it as a soap opera that got overrun by Zombies.
                                PS watch out for Zombie cows!!!
                                Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
                                MEGO MOTORS

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎