X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hector
    el Hombre de Acero
    • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by del
    I was so angry with one of my friends for announcing what happened to Otis before I got to watch the episode.
    I really hate that...and always give them a good scolding if they do.
    sigpic

Comment

• bondtoddbond
      Mego Museum Super Spy
      • Aug 14, 2009

They keep building on Shane being a rotten character so that we he finally gets his, everybody will think he deserved whatever he got. I read the first couple omnibus books, which was a great way to read the series, very intense. I like that they keep changing the story up on the show, but the pace could be a little quicker for my taste.
      sigpic "It's like you're unravelling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting..."

Comment

• Mikey
        Verbose Member
        • Aug 9, 2001

Think i'm done with the show

This past week was super crazy boring (zombie in well)

It seems to be getting worse and worse week after week.

Starting next week it will be Columbo on METV for me

Comment

• deputypowell
          bloodthirsty member
          • Nov 2, 2009

I missed yesterday's show? DARN IT!

I have read all 90 issues that are out and was looking forward to seeing Hershel's barn. Was there a barn with zombies in it?

I read the comics because of the show but suprise, suprise...the comic books are soooo much better than I expected. Oh and NOT FOR KIDS!!! I thought I might let my 17-year-old daughter read them but after I read them. Not gonna get 'em from me. The show is tame compared to the amout of sex and violence in the books.
          Last edited by deputypowell; Nov 7, '11, 3:49 AM.
          Wanted: Slime Sticker PLEASE!

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
            Muddling through
            • Oct 4, 2008

^^ well DP, you may have just given up the goods on an upcoming episode.....no, they have not gone in the barn yet but the younger woman did have a bad reactyion when they killed the well Zombie, my feeling was she knew the person but they played it off like she just had not seen much Zombie killing.
            i still love the show, the pace can be a bit slow at times but it is a really cool show

Comment

• Megospidey
              Museum Webslinger
              • Jul 26, 2006

I'm afraid they might have jumped the shark with the zombie in the well. I hope not.

Something big needs to happen, and it looks like it will next week with the return of Merle (did anyone else see him in the coming attractions??)

Comment

• Mikey
                Verbose Member
                • Aug 9, 2001

Speaking as a new comer, the season 2 opener was great but the episodes have been getting worse and worse.

A zombie TV show should have zombies

It's just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo boring

I don't care whos pregnant .... I want ZOMBIES

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                  Muddling through
                  • Oct 4, 2008

you have to remember the premise is about the survivors coping. I love that part of the show.....yes it can be slow....but I love how they explore the world and how people are making do....or not making do, as the case may be

Comment

• Mikey
                    Verbose Member
                    • Aug 9, 2001

I have a guess how the show will eventually end

The guy that was in a coma will wake up and find it was all a dream-- aka Life on Mars

Anybody agree ?

Comment

• megoscott
                      Founding Partner
                      • Nov 17, 2006

Those who have read the novels, please try to not drop too many hints in this thread.
                      This profile is no longer active.

Comment

• The Toyroom
                        The Packaging King
                        • Dec 31, 2004

Originally posted by Megospidey
                        I'm afraid they might have jumped the shark with the zombie in the well. I hope not.

Something big needs to happen, and it looks like it will next week with the return of Merle (did anyone else see him in the coming attractions??)
                        Yeah I thought that was Merle
                        Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• raider5gt
                          Museum Tree Cutter
                          • Nov 25, 2007

Originally posted by Mikey
                          Think i'm done with the show

This past week was super crazy boring (zombie in well)

It seems to be getting worse and worse week after week.

Starting next week it will be Columbo on METV for me
                          The guys at work said it is getting boring also,i have not watched any of the episodes yet,got them all on a series link,i may not bother to watch them at all then.

Never stand behind a cow when it sneezes.

Comment

• The Toyroom
                            The Packaging King
                            • Dec 31, 2004

Way too much time is being spent on the farm and with the kids...
                            Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• Megospidey
                              Museum Webslinger
                              • Jul 26, 2006

While I don't think it is getting boring (because you are learning something new every week about the characters), I agree with Anthony. The time on the farm is being drug out.

When Rick said to Herschel, "Please reconsider and let us stay here", I said to my buddy that I watch the show with every week, "if they do, it will be the end of people watching the show."

If they stick to the main comic storyline, everything will start moving again

Comment

• Mikey
                                Verbose Member
                                • Aug 9, 2001

I read something that sounds weird --- wonder if it's true ?

The European versions of the first season DVD and Blu-ray are edited for gore, with cuts to episode two ("Guts"), episode three ("Tell It to the Frogs"), episode four ("Vatos") and episode five ("Wildfire").

Would they really edit the DVD release in Europe ?

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎