Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • johnnystorm
    Hot Child in the City
    • Jul 3, 2008

The key to them finding Herschal's farm is that it looks like it may provide a safe place & a return to some normalacy in their lives.

Ain't gonna last.....

I think Merle's got the kid, that he's following the group biding his time to get revenge on them. Sophia disappeared way too quickly, and it's telling how her tracks vanish so that even the expert tracker can't find them.

And Dale is getting on my nerves, with his wise old man act. Give it a rest.

Noticed a couple bloopers:
    Anybody else notice how he had fixed the radiator hose just before they headed out for the CDC, and now it broke? And if you watch Season One again, in the scene where Rick & Lori go to sleep together in the tent his first night finding them, they change blankets from scene to scene, from white to blue patchwork & back.

Comment

• megoat
      A Therefore Experience
      • Jun 10, 2003

Originally posted by Mikey
      I thought the same thing

If this series is going to reel me in I need to see Zombies or a regular basis.

I thought Sunday's episode was boring compared to the series-2 premier.

Hope they dont take a half a season to find that girl
      See, I'm just the opposite. If this show is gonna reel me in I need compelling and complex characters so I actually care when the zombies do show up.

I thought last night was pretty good as far as exploring the characters and introducing new ones. Looks like next week will have plenty of zombie action.

Comment

• The Toyroom
        The Packaging King
        • Dec 31, 2004

Originally posted by Mikey
        Hope they dont take a half a season to find that girl
        I'm already over the missing girl....hopefully she winds up a zombie pretty quickly....
        Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• emeraldknight47
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 20, 2011

Personally, I feel the Zombie quotient is high enough on THE WALKING DEAD to keep me entertained and hooked on the show, and the relationships between the various characters is intriguing and getting more complex. Andrea is definitely a bomb (with a short fuse) just waiting to go off. Can't say whereas I blame her too much, though, since she did have to watch her sister "die" twice (once by her own hand), then she's attacked not once, but twice by walkers. It'll be interesting to see where they go with her. I've not read any of the books or graphic novels, so all this is coming to me as fresh and new.

Now if you really want to talk about a show that's disappointing, let's talk TERRA NOVA. It's a show that promised dinosaurs (which I love) and over the course of the three or four eppys I've seen, I think I've seen maybe one impressive dino. That's a show that really needs to amp up the dino-action because the personal interactions ain't all that mush to write home about....
          sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• HumanWolfman
            Type3Toys Has Transformed
            • Oct 5, 2011

I saw it a few times and it is pretty cool. I like the fact that is is more about the survivors than the zombies.
            View My Customs
            www.type3toys.com
            or check here
            http://megomuseum.com/community/memb...5-HumanWolfman

Comment

• Mikey
              Verbose Member
              • Aug 9, 2001

I think Dawn of the Dead (original) is proof that zombies can be everywhere and we still get a good or at least decent character developement.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                Talkative Member
                • Jun 20, 2011

Actually, "TWD" kinda reminds me of a hybrid between (insert your favorite zombie movie title here), 28 Days Later and the BBC show "Survivors." You put 'em all in a blender, pulse a coupla' times and you get TWD....!
                sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• johnnystorm
                  Hot Child in the City
                  • Jul 3, 2008

So last night's episode...Shane's gone off the wheels?

Comment

• alex
                    Permanent Member
                    • Jun 15, 2009

So he killed the guy, when they were just a few feet away from the school bus?????

Also thinking, where the hell does the electricity come from, I would of presumed it would of all shut down by now, unless U have a generator.

Comment

• The Toyroom
                      The Packaging King
                      • Dec 31, 2004

Yeah that was brutal....could've shot Otis in the head and saved him that torture....

Comment

• scifiguy94
                        Persistent Member
                        • Feb 18, 2009

Originally posted by The Toyroom
                        Yeah that was brutal....could've shot Otis in the head and saved him that torture....
                        That was addressed on the Talking Dead, and they came to the conclusion that you have to be alive and moving for the Zombies to attack. Guess fresh kill is not tasty enough for them.

Comment

• megoscott
                          Founding Partner
                          • Nov 17, 2006

Shane is fundamentally not a good guy. Who would have thought a zombie apocalypse would be so awful?

Two whole episodes of Rick moping around with his wife, making manly tearful speeches with a thousand yard stare are really irritating me.
                          This profile is no longer active.

Comment

• Mikey
                            Verbose Member
                            • Aug 9, 2001

I'm not sure how the first season was (I started watching it from the season-2 premier to now)

To be honest, the show seems too boring to hold my attention for much longer.

Also, after 3 epsiodes I discovered I don't like any of these people and I don't care if they die.

Actually, the only person I stated to like (Otis) was killed off after 1 episode.

Not a good sign

Comment

• The Toyroom
                              The Packaging King
                              • Dec 31, 2004

^ This arc is becoming painful...I could care less about Carl...and Sophie might as well be zombie fodder cause she's been out there for about 3 days now...I can't see where the kid has enough wits to survive on her own for that long without running in to a walker...

Comment

• samurainoir
                                Eloquent Member
                                • Dec 26, 2006

A remote farm would have a few gasoline powered generators.

Nice that those of us following the comic still have surprises... Where IIRC, Otis survived until the prison and Shane was long dead at this point. The show has managed to do more character development in this one episode with these two than the entire run of the comic series. I got chills seeing Shane finally transformed into looking as much like his comic book counterpart as the rest of them.
                                My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎