X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DARTHTYRANUS
    "STUPID RACKINS"
    • Oct 8, 2008

Being Human

Cool Show way diff from tru blood vamp diaries ect well written in its 2 season all ready cool take in the pilot watch how the were wolf wakes up after he turns human again also nice take on his trans formation goes to show getting bitten them transforming hurts good effects for tv check it out.
    sigpic
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

I really enjoy Being Human on BBCAmerica--currently in season 2 & I have season 1 on dvd.

Rusell Tovey as George the werewolf makes the show imo. The premise is of a vampire, werewolf, & ghost banding together to resist their supernatural natures & live "human" lives engaged with regular people.

There is suppesedly an American version in the works--I'm skeptical.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Thor
      Thunder God
      • Dec 17, 2009

I really enjoy this show too. I hope the american version idea is canned.
      sigpic

"I've seen things you wouldn't believe."

- Roy Batty

Comment

• ctc
        Fear the monkeybat!
        • Aug 16, 2001

Hmmmm....

It's not bad.... but I kinda miss monsters who are.... you know.... monsters!

Curse you, Anne Rice!!!!

Don C.

Comment

• The Toyroom
          The Packaging King
          • Dec 31, 2004

I watched a couple episodes during Season 1 but quickly lost track of it...
          Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• Gorn Captain
            Invincible Ironing Man
            • Feb 28, 2008

There are some heavy duty werewolf fight scenes in season 2.
            Wolf vs vampire, man-wolf vs she-wolf...
            One of the bad vamps is going like "well, you're a good guy, you'd never kill me."
            Then he gets his head ripped off...

I love this show, because it's about regular people, too. Even werewolves have to take a crap in the woods sometimes, like the rest of us....
            "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

New episode tonight (the season finale, I believe).
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• GaryPlaysWithDolls
                Mighty Man/Monster Maker
                • Aug 14, 2007

Yeah, I have my doubts about an american version. Anybody see the cast? I'm not so sure. George is the keystone of that cast, I think.

Mina is the world's first Paranormal Petsitter in the new middle-grade book series by Gary Buettner, MONSTER PETS, coming in FALL 2014 from EMBY KIDS. Spooky adventure that's perfect reading for kids 8-12
                https://www.facebook.com/monsterpetsbooks?ref=hl

Comment

• JDeRouen
                  Author of Small Things
                  • Jun 14, 2001

Count me and my wife as another pair of fans of the show. I, too, am way skeptical of an American version. Why can't they just come up with their own shows?
                  --
                  Order Small Things, my contemporary fantasy novel featuring Megos, at http://joederouen.com/?page_id=176

Comment

• Gorn Captain
                    Invincible Ironing Man
                    • Feb 28, 2008

I don't understand the need to make an American version. Don't Americans understand English?
                    "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• KosmiCKennY
                      Igo ugo we all go 4 mego!
                      • May 13, 2004

been watching since the first episode, love the show!

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by JDeRouen
                        Count me and my wife as another pair of fans of the show. I, too, am way skeptical of an American version. Why can't they just come up with their own shows?
                        I enjoyed Coupling, too--but the American version was atrocious, even though they used almostthe same scripts. The tone was all off.

Oddly,

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎